Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I don't feel well today. Nope. Not even a little. Also, I don't remember posting in the birthday thread last night. I think somebody hacked my account.
Something is strange.
You always wear the shirt with the puffy sleeves with that hat.
Nice touch, adding the second straw to the drink.:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Well, I hope so - it's targeted at me based on what I've looked at recently. ;)

In fact, after not buying it on that deal last week, I loaded that page a few times yesterday in hopes that it would trigger the deal today. Worked out nicely. :)
Is it targeted by your actions...... are your neighbors scared now?
Well neighbors always survive anyways :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Amazon once again tempts me with a personal daily deal (5% off) on a Shun paring knife.
I'm weak - it should be here Friday. I hesitated about 30 minutes too long, or else I could have had it Thursday.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Don't know much about pairing knifes, but my new 7" shun is pretty amazing :D
I'm glad that you like it! You probably didn't see me ask you what you thought of it in the "knife" thread. I got my 7" santoku last Friday, and I agree - it's a nice knife! That's what inspired me to get this one.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm glad that you like it! You probably didn't see me ask you what you thought of it in the "knife" thread. I got my 7" santoku last Friday, and I agree - it's a nice knife! That's what inspired me to get this one.
Opps :eek: missed this one ...

30 more minutes at work - it's super slow today and forecast shows even slower next week

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I heard some Audioengine P4's and was pleasantly surprised. Quite a bit of bass out of such small speakers. I would definitely consider them for a small desk system.

I bought a knife today, although that'll go in the knife thread :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I heard some Audioengine P4's and was pleasantly surprised. Quite a bit of bass out of such small speakers. I would definitely consider them for a small desk system.

I bought a knife today, although that'll go in the knife thread :D
When I unpacked and tested my jbl monitors - one of the first things was Avatar - I was shocked on how LOUD they are, how much body pounding bass is there and how good the soundstage was only from 2 speakers

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just got my first ever cast iron cookware - a pizza pan (go figure :)). That punk is heavy.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
OK, you two -:D can it with the speaker talk in the boring thread!
I shall counteract my non boring with some extra boring.

My cat is sitting on my bed. He is facing away from me. I did not shower until 4:30 PM. I have a TI-84 with no batteries. I have 2 books on my bed: Business Law and Tumors of the Lower Respiratory Tract. My feet are a little cold.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
boring with some extra boring.
My shoelaces tap on my fidgeting feet as I stare into the glowing pixels of nothingness while the sun reflects of a tall building into the corner of my eye. The clouds are thin and ominously dark, The trees are gray. My mind is numb.

My shoelaces tap on my fidgeting feet.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I shall counteract my non boring with some extra boring.

My cat is sitting on my bed. He is facing away from me. I did not shower until 4:30 PM. I have a TI-84 with no batteries. I have 2 books on my bed: Business Law and Tumors of the Lower Respiratory Tract. My feet are a little cold.
Now that's more like it!;)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
My shoelaces tap on my fidgeting feet as I stare into the glowing pixels of nothingness while the sun reflects of a tall building into the corner of my eye. The clouds are thin and ominously dark, The trees are gray. My mind is numb.

My shoelaces tap on my fidgeting feet.
Man, that's like poetry.

I hate poetry!:mad:

:D

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Contemplating buying a second snowblower. Is it crazy to have 2 snowblowers? I do live in Canada after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis