Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Messing around with my antennas again. I finally got up there this morning and took down my original 8-bay, so now it's just the two low-profile ones that are left. One is up again, and I'm on my way out to put up the second - I had to take both of them down in order to get the 8-bay down.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
BTW, I love that I'm using hardware to mount my antennas from a Directv install kit that I bought back in 1997. Sometimes it pays to be a packrat. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
THIS IS AN AIRPORT :p

Courchevel is the name of a ski area located in the French Alps, the largest linked ski area in the world. It's airport has a certain degree of infamy in the aviation industry as home to a relatively short runway, with a length of 525 m (1,722 ft) and a gradient of 18.5%. It's so short that you have to land on an inclined strip to slow down and take off on a decline to pick up enough speed.

Who gets to land here? Well, Pierce Brosnan made the short list. This was the airport used in the opening seen of Tomorrow Never Dies. For the rest of us, private plane, helicopter, or charter are the only ways to go, and your pilot is going to need some serious training before he or she is allowed to land at CVF.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Antennas are done for now. I think that one could be tweaked a bit for better reception, but it's good enough for today.

Time for lunch. Ham sandwich. Mmmm. Well, assuming there's enough ham for both me and Niki. If not, then I'll just have a sandwich. :)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Let me guess, you spent 10000 of them? :D
Nope. Nothing. Nada. Diddley-squat. Sweet FA. Not that I didn't "need" half the stuff in the store...:rolleyes:

After all the cash we went through renovating the rec room and the projector setup, I have to tread verrrrry carefully when it comes the AV expenditures. Gotta keep my powder dry...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam, he hid his subs in the ceiling! ... just pathetic. :(
It's like I don't even know him anymore...

I never made it to Target. Niki wanted to ride around, so I drove her around the neighborhood.

I'm thinking about buying Dominos pizza right now, but I'm on the fence. Pizza, or corndogs...again. Decisions, decisions.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
.....I'm thinking about buying Dominos pizza right now, but I'm on the fence. Pizza, or corndogs...again. Decisions, decisions.

Adam, have you tried their new Flat Bread pizza? I saw the commercial and it looked pretty good.
We had some really good Thai food at 4PM, and I'm hungry already.
I'd better go to bed so I don't eat anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis