Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
In bed (well, chair) last night by 7, up this morning at 5. I didn't sleep all that well, but that's the most time that I've had to try in a while. I think that I need to work on the cushions in the chair - I've had trouble sleeping the past week.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Black Friday sales have Cheryl all up in a tizzy. She doesn't know that every nickle spent is a nickle separating me from Swerd's speakers because I haven't let her in on the master plan which is to be sweet as pie and support her in any and all decisions/purchases until about a month after Christmas and then BAMMM !!! ... new speakers: Dennis Murphy designed MB-27's with snazzy looking PE cabinets. I need a local buyer for my BR-1's with their loved up cabinets. It's amazing that I know so few people that are into audio. They're all listening to Utube on their iPhone speakers talking about how great these songs are and shoving their retarded phones in my face saying look, look ... one of these days I'm going to snatch one of those phones and whip it at a wall ... look, look ... :D

"My contacts ... my pictures !!! :eek: "
Haven't you heard? Jamie bought those.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What would be pisser is getting them back from Jerry Love somehow with all the required amplification and Behringer DCX's gobbley gook all sorted out ... for not much money of course.

That level of gloat lasts deep into the night ...

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
…I was thinking if I could help him move his center I might get a discount.

Yep, I'm sneaky like that. :p
I haven't had a single nibble on that center speaker after a week. I may have to go ebay or craigslist.

Alex - Go back to the DIY mesquite veneer thread. Need your expert input there.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was thinking if I could help him move his center I might get a discount.
For some reason, I took that to mean physically move his center channel. I guess my mom is right. I am "special."

At least now I know why you asked me if I was interested in it. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My knives got to Tucson just after noon - but too late to get on the postal truck. Darn! Oh, well. They should get here on Monday.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Granted it's just an estimate, but I'm guessing t minus 15 minutes until first beer.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I hope that you can get those speakers soon. You're clearly pretty jazzed about them.
A step up in sound quality and aesthetics plus an introduction to the sound signature being put out by a highly acclaimed speaker designer like Dennis Murphy? ... yeah, that's big for a guy meddling with low fi and DIY. My work situation is more stable now than a few months ago but if would just get steady I would probably want to tackle a more expensive DIY HT front sound stage.

That Green Lantern opening sequence escape launch into space got me my first neighbor at my door noise complaint. She said her whole space was vibrating. :eek: :D

I was secretly delighted but turned off the subs then and there. :)
I should have invited her to watch it with us. Oh well, she's moving in a week. :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So, Doug, you gonna join me? I'm heading off to the fridge for round two.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hmmm. I just know that Alex is going to torture me by not posting again for a while. Can I get in 800 posts by morning? I guess that I can technically do that in 6.7 hours. Let's go.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wish that I had a girlfriend who kept my balls in a jar.

It would make explaining some things a little easier...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Apparently, I need better bait for Alex.

I'm a master at baiting people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis