Alex takes delivery

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Congrats guys! Enjoy those upgrades.

Hey Alex,

I have the RX-V2500. That 2600 should be top notch. Let us know what you think of it when it's up and running. Is that a Primus in the background? Another good choice. I must ask though. Maybe this has been covered, sinse no one else has asked, but WTF is up with the rubix cube? Is that like the 'are you a turtle' gig?
Turtle ??? :confused: I don't know what that means but on Saturday I was in Newbury Comics buying record sleeves and a Best of Heart CD when I saw a miniature one. I mentioned to my girl that it was too bad they didn't have the regular ones. She thought to ask the hippie clerk and they did have them. I've been after one for years but didn't know where to get them. I use to know how to solve them long ago and wanted to figure it out again. I'm not sure I can but the deal is that playing with the cube could tie up all my time for a long time and the rec'r might never get hooked up. :eek:

I have 360's in the living room with a PC350 center but the 2600 is for Mantown.

I've got a cold and have been sick for a couple of days now. I need some rest ... and maybe some NyQuil. It's the only time I ever get to have alcohol. Yee-Haw ... there's gonna be some trash talkin' tonight! :D

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
I've got a cold and have been sick for a couple of days now. I need some rest ... and maybe some NyQuil. It's the only time I ever get to have alcohol. Yee-Haw ... there's gonna be some trash talkin' tonight! :D

How do you like your NyQuil? neat or on the rocks:D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Turtle ??? :confused: I don't know what that means but on Saturday I was in Newbury Comics buying record sleeves and a Best of Heart CD when I saw a miniature one. I mentioned to my girl that it was too bad they didn't have the regular ones. She thought to ask the hippie clerk and they did have them. I've been after one for years but didn't know where to get them. I use to know how to solve them long ago and wanted to figure it out again. I'm not sure I can but the deal is that playing with the cube could tie up all my time for a long time and the rec'r might never get hooked up. :eek:

I have 360's in the living room with a PC350 center but the 2600 is for Mantown.

The Ancient and Honorable Order of Turtles http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Order_of_Turtles

I can solve the cube in just a few minutes. Turn one row half way. The corner piece can be removed carefuly. The rest falls appart. re-assemble in color coded order. TA-DAAAA.... (never give the cube more attention than real life, IE a new receiver!:mad:)

Get better. No trash talking. Just good food, drink lots of water, take your meds and go to sleep. (this has been a public service anouncement)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
What a co-winkidink - I have the flu. Temp yesterday - 101 degrees. Right now - 101 degrees.:( Every joint is aflame. I think I know what it's like to be arthritic.:rolleyes:

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Sorry you guys are sick:( Feel better soon. I have not had the full blown flu in about 10 years and have not had a cold since I have worked in a hospital.

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
That means we'll be seeing a complete review by the end of the week?;)

Congrats...
Nah! my Onkyo is still in the shop. It has some defective cables that have to be replaced. Known issue by Onkyo. I should have it back in a week or so.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Nah! my Onkyo is still in the shop. It has some defective cables that have to be replaced. Known issue by Onkyo. I should have it back in a week or so.
Why do I keep seeing this phrase? I'm not liking it.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry you guys are sick:( Feel better soon. I have not had the full blown flu in about 10 years and have not had a cold since I have worked in a hospital.
My self-diagnosis was apparently in error. I went to the clinic this morning - turns out I have pneumonia!:eek::mad: I'm taking antibiotics and I'll be home at least a couple more days. The girls are out, so I'm just about to put on I, Robot (never saw it before). Too bad I can't crank the volume - it makes my head hurt.

Sorry for the thread hi-jack Alex. Hope you're feeling better.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis