Alex takes delivery

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Alex is now the proud owner of an RX V2600 :) Thanks Alex and also to Rob for buying of two of my A-500's. XPA-3 order being placed this coming week:D Thanks guys!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hey Moe! Congrats!
Thanks, Dough Boy. :p :D
I'm just glad I had a clean shirt. :rolleyes:

That worked out great. Jeff drove the rec'r down to Burlington which is somewhere in the middle of Pawtucket and Chichester. Today was my last day on that job site and I feel like I bought myself a day due to Jeff taking the time to meet me there. Entire days are tough to come up with. The rec'r is still in the box and I'm just gettin' hungry again. The rec'r will wait. I probably won't get to this until next weekend because entire days are tough to come up with ... but maybe I'll at least peak inside the box. :)

XPA-3 order being placed this coming week:D
How much is that gonna run me when you upgrade?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
My fingers are crossed.

Had to peek.

It needs a power cord upgrade.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Congrats to both of you! Good sale, good buy. That's a nice receiver. I was getting ready to give Alex a hard time for not tearing into that box (and shame on anyone who can't quote that for a laugh), but I'm glad to see a picture of the inside. :)

"Hey, Jeff. Why do women love these two fingers?"

"Why?"

"Because their mine."

:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Here this will certainly improve your sound. :roll eyes: :D

Wow ... 7 gauge and 2,000 bucks. I wonder if it comes in any other colors. :)

Congrats to both of you! Good sale, good buy. That's a nice receiver.
Thanks, Adam. Between WmAx owning one of these and the glowing AH review I have been helplessly lusting after one for years at this point. While you were in absentia I bought a Sony CDP-CX355 from Jeff. That was where he hooked me into buying this and that hook was set expertly. There was no getting loose. It took a while to reel me in but sometimes the small fish fight the hardest.

I had to pull it out of the box. It's mint.
This is the last upgrade for Mantown 2.2 ... except for maybe a speaker upgrade.
Make it stop ... :rolleyes:

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Hey Moe! Congrats!
You beat me to it! I'm dyin' here....:D

That's a nice receiver, Alex. I'm looking forward to seeing it neatly integrated into your system...on the component stand that you must have finished by now...;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Btw, is that a stuffed pink elephant in the back of that Honda?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was driving our new ride.
How was the drive home? It took me 2 hours for what had up until then been a 1 hour drive.
I knew that was gonna happen but I spent most of that time grinning about the 2600.

I know that Doug and Adam have outgrown their hair and wonder if GO-NAD! is also sporting
that sheen of reduced wind resistance. I just knew that pic was going to result in some form
of hair fashionista abuse but in my defense I had just finished out a work day that started at
3:30 AM and Jeff showed up just as I was packing up my tools.
It didn't leave a lot of time for primping.

On a related note, see that line of hair in this pic?
That's where your forehead is suppose to end. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was driving our new ride. Have to say I am digging the Microsoft Sync thing.It's pretty cool!
Hey, congrats on the new Ford! Glad that you like it. I know that I haven't used Sync to anywhere near it's potential, but I agree that it's cool. I think my inherent inability to articulate cuts down on how well it works for me. :)

I know that Doug and Adam have outgrown their hair and wonder if GO-NAD! is also sporting that sheen of reduced wind resistance.
If not for my utter lack of athleticism, I could be a world-class swimmer with this reduced drag.

Two words for you, buddy, and they aren't "happy birthday." :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I just knew that pic was going to result in some form
of hair fashionista abuse but in my defense I had just finished out a work day that started at

I digress to the first picture.....how did you end up so clean after a hard day of work?:D:)
Now to this picture....I don't blame you for not wearing the Hawaiian Lei and the flip flops. What happened to the manly Teva sandals?:D I thought we made so much progress.:confused::D
Good Luck and enjoy the RX V2600!!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
How was the drive home? It took me 2 hours for what had up until then been a 1 hour drive.
I knew that was gonna happen but I spent most of that time grinning about the 2600.

I know that Doug and Adam have outgrown their hair and wonder if GO-NAD! is also sporting
that sheen of reduced wind resistance. I just knew that pic was going to result in some form

The funny thing about this pic is that Uncle Oscar isn't looking at the camera... there is a dessert table behind the cameraman.;) Notice the pervy grin on his face...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis