Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I got a date night tonight. My dear wife is taking me out to dinner, and the girlfriend is taking me out to see HP7 v1.0. Hopefully my sex slave will be ready when I get home.

J

jamie2112

Banned
But monkeys like golden showers :rolleyes:
Whoa nelly furtado.They like throwing poo too,and be glad it ain't directed at you,that would make me want to sue or at least throw up too..........:eek::D

Last edited by a moderator:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Global heating.... ha ha ha

We have colder winters here than we had for generations

Now, as I heard in a program about a 100% solar eclipse this year.... scientists have found out that the activity on the sun is in such a way that they don't see it as unrealistic that a new iceage may be approaching.... with much colder winters and a generally colder climate :eek:

If the energy level at the sun goes down something like 0.5% we will have a new iceage hein Norway...... not sure about Ontario though...

Now Bob Geldof is all around in media talking about climate and making "storm in a water-glass" perhaps he's out of money again and needs some PR to fill up his bank account again :p

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
So the hot gets hotter and the cold gets colder.

or

Don't worry about the global warming. The global cooling will take care of it.

:confused::confused::confused:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Global heating.... ha ha ha

We have colder winters here than we had for generations

Now, as I heard in a program about a 100% solar eclipse this year.... scientists have found out that the activity on the sun is in such a way that they don't see it as unrealistic that a new iceage may be approaching.... with much colder winters and a generally colder climate :eek:

If the energy level at the sun goes down something like 0.5% we will have a new iceage hein Norway...... not sure about Ontario though...

Now Bob Geldof is all around in media talking about climate and making "storm in a water-glass" perhaps he's out of money again and needs some PR to fill up his bank account again :p

or

You two need to cool it!:p This borders on being useful;)

In 3 days I'll begin my winter fattening phase to cope with the bitter winters in North Texas. Last year we had snow 3 times! A Texas boy can only handle so much.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord

or

:p

What is this, according to simple mathematics..... Global Heating + Global Cooling = Global Nothingness
So GH + GC = GN
GC = GN / GH
GH = GN / GC

So Global Heating is Nothing divided by Global Cooling, hmmm :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis