highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Five straight games GB without a TD in the first half.
They're pacing themselves- wouldn't want to have a big lead going into the second half and coast to a win, right?

Yeah, great potential.....GB is too short-sighted and this season will only serve to get some good draft picks that they can p!ss away.

GB sucks, the Brewers lost Craig Counsell as manager, the Bucks aren't doing well with the new coach and after letting good players go so they could get Lillard, I'm not optimistic about this season. Fortunately, I don't watch full games anymore- three hours for GB and Brewers & two hours minimum for the bucks? Not happening- I have things to do.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
7 7 tie GB at PItt end of 1st quarter. Here we go Steelers! :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
They're pacing themselves- wouldn't want to have a big lead going into the second half and coast to a win, right?

Yeah, great potential.....GB is too short-sighted and this season will only serve to get some good draft picks that they can p!ss away.

GB sucks, the Brewers lost Craig Counsell as manager, the Bucks aren't doing well with the new coach and after letting good players go so they could get Lillard, I'm not optimistic about this season. Fortunately, I don't watch full games anymore- three hours for GB and Brewers & two hours minimum for the bucks? Not happening- I have things to do.
GB had a long drought after Bart Starr. Now it could be another after Favre and Rodgers.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Looks like we got our qb in Dobbs. Vikes have become an instant contender.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
GB had a long drought after Bart Starr. Now it could be another after Favre and Rodgers.
Not looking too good for the Saints either since Drew Brees. Houston is putting it on the Bengals right now.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well looks like we'll get her done. Winston INT-itis helps LOL. Be interesting to see how Dobbs does against a good team.

Last edited:
T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Maybe I should have said, Crab Legs. Yeah typos. Lol. :) he got that nick name for taking some crab legs. Lol.

Last edited:
T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Loins/Charges all tied up at 38-38 1:47 4th. OT! No! wait, Loins won! 41-38!

Last edited:
Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
The Pats are toast. Frustrating that Kraft won’t wake up and clean house. They need to rebuild and have for years but he’s being fooled by hanging on to past glory. Brady is gone and BB is done. Sad to see someone that’s lost it hang on and leave a negative legacy at the end. Brady was smarter and knew when to quit. Bill wants the record for wins but it won’t happen. They should tank and play for the draft.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The Pats are toast. Frustrating that Kraft won’t wake up and clean house. They need to rebuild and have for years but he’s being fooled by hanging on to past glory. Brady is gone and BB is done. Sad to see someone that’s lost it hang on and leave a negative legacy at the end. Brady was smarter and knew when to quit. Bill wants the record for wins but it won’t happen. They should tank and play for the draft.
6 pts vs the Colts. Terrible. I LOL how they were getting huge chunks in the run game and then when it was 3rd & 2 Jones decides to pass and due to pressure ends up under handing it towards a receiver which was almost INT. Saw a different highlight where the INT he threw in the red zone there was only a Colt near the ball. Then it showed his sideline coach yelling at him LOL. Why oh why Bill didn't give the second string a shot a long time ago is beyond me. Time to let them go and move on.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Yeah as Dandy Don used to sing when the game was decided on Monday Night Football, turn out the lights the party’s over.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
That drought was brought on by the team's management and it wasn't great when Bart was coach. They wouldn't let him do anything on his own and the board was responsible for Vince Lombardi leaving- he wanted to be GM and they didn't. Then, Forrest Gregg and Dan Devine had little success and someone was so mad about Devine that they shot & killed his dog.

Sure glad I'm not someone who lives and breathes sports.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis