T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
the Bills are as pathetic as it comes and if McDermott still keeps his job , Grrrrrrrr !!
Saints aren't much better than your Bills. Saints haven't beat a team with a winning record yet this season. I couldn't believe on that field goal try Bills had 12 on the Defense I was screaming at the TV man.

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Bills make a 'token' gesture, they can Dorsey, OC. While the move is justified why stop there !!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Beautiful TD Wilson to Sutton with the toe drag. :cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Watched the highlights. Even for as well as the Broncos played, it still took some major screw ups by Buffalo. 4 TO's by Buffalo LOL. Then as the Broncos were driving with seconds to play, Wilson is under pressure and throws up a hail mary bomb which Buffalo DB thanks them with interference. If that wasn't bad enough, then Broncos miss the winning FG only for a flag to come because Buffalo had 12 men on the field. They make the next kick. Time expires. Good lord. SMH. :rolleyes::confused:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Bills make a 'token' gesture, they can Dorsey, OC. While the move is justified why stop there !!
A re direction move from the head coach. What did the OC have to do with the 12 men on the field at the end of the game? Nothing.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Bengals at Ravens TNF this week. A great AFC North matchup with major impact on my Steelers. I wish they could both lose. :)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
The good news is the Pats can’t lose this week. Thanks to the bye week!

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
The good news is the Pats can’t lose this week. Thanks to the bye week!
Both teams Saints and Bills have way too much talent for the records they have, I put that on coaching.
Saints on a bye week also. The consensus is Saints need to win five of the last 7 games I don't see it happening. Even if by chance and win the NFC South they'll be a wild card and one and done. Carr got banged up, plus WR Michael Thomas and CB Marshawn Lattimore, both out with injuries.
What Saints have as backup QB? Crab legs?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Ravens look good. Question will be how they do come playoff time. Can’t believe the Pats passed on drafting Lamar Jackson twice. Oh well hopefully the new regime drafts better next year.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Ravens do look tough. Somehow the Steelers managed to beat them in their 1st meeting.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Fun fact: Drew Brees is one of four quarterbacks in the history of the NFL to have beaten all 32 teams. Ravens were the last team he needed to beat to join that club in 2018.

Fun fact: Ravens made a TD late in the 4th to tie the game up, send the game into OT. They missed the extra point. Seems like the football gods were on Brees's side that game. In 4 other tries he lost to the Ravens.

Fun fact: Many fans may not know, Drew Brees played 5 years as the starting QB for the San Diego Chargers. Which by the way in a game against the Saints his team won he was the QB for the Chargers in that game.

Fun fact: Drew Brees still holds 5 NFL records that no other QB in the history of the NFL has. Icing on the cake, most of those were achieved with historically bad defenses.

Last edited:
T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Ravens look good. Question will be how they do come playoff time. Can’t believe the Pats passed on drafting Lamar Jackson twice. Oh well hopefully the new regime drafts better next year.
In the post season All bets are off.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Can't wait for tomorrows NFL games. I have the Sunday ticket so I can watch any game I want. Always the Steelers though. :)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Eagles need to clean up their patch work secondary if they expect to beat KC Monday

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis