T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Cleveland Browns/Pittsburgh Steelers, I like the Browns in this game number 1D.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Dallas Cowboys/Carolina Panthers, take the Cowboys. But, Any given Sunday.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Anyone catch the Fox pregame where Jerry Jones announced that Jimmy Johnson would finally be going into the Cowboys Ring of Honor in December 2023? About time.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Anyone catch the Fox pregame where Jerry Jones announced that Jimmy Johnson would finally be going into the Cowboys Ring of Honor in December 2023? About time.
Well after 27 years w/o a SB.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
At least Jerry finally relented, and it should have happened years ago. You could see Jimmys happiness on the broadcast.
If it isn't already obvious, not a fan of Jones. Now is as good a time as any to exclude owners from the HOF lol.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Fun defensive game with Pitt/Browns. Or boring cause the qb's suck. Weird that Pitt is ranked 25th and 26th in the run and pass because I still favor them aa the best overall D. Especially with how non-existent Pickett is. Pitt has been behind in every single game this year yet impressive at 6-3 record. 6-0 in one score games. Browns D is up there too.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Browns got her done.
Man Lions were behind 23-14. Thought oh no not the Bears. But Lions came back. Woo hoo!

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
At least Jerry finally relented, and it should have happened years ago. You could see Jimmys happiness on the broadcast.
I was lucky enough to be alive to watch those games when Jerry Jones would be on the sidelines with Jimmy Johnson they got into some pretty heated arguments. How many more SB wins Jerry could have had if he kept his nose out trying to Coach his coach on the sidelines.

Last edited:
T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Browns got her done.
Man Lions were behind 23-14. Thought oh no not the Bears. But Lions came back. Woo hoo!
Lions are for real! At this point in the season, the good teams are starting to separate themselves from the mediocre and bottom dwellers. Bills are looking pretty good against the Jets. Josh Allen is a good quarterback.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Vikes tonight. Hope they can keep it going with the new QB. need to keep up with the Lions who are 8-2 for the 1st time since 1962! I’m not a Lions fan but hard not to root for them to win after many years of losing.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
OMG the Vikes choke make that a joke. How did they ever win 5 in a row. KO was a terrible QB and is a joke of a coach. Don’t think they‘ll ever win. Go Lions!

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Fun defensive game with Pitt/Browns. Or boring cause the qb's suck. Weird that Pitt is ranked 25th and 26th in the run and pass because I still favor them aa the best overall D. Especially with how non-existent Pickett is. Pitt has been behind in every single game this year yet impressive at 6-3 record. 6-0 in one score games. Browns D is up there too.
Isn't Pickett a type of fence ??
I cant figure out why a lot of Pittsburghers treat Pickett like some sort of saviour....he seems like a nice kid, he sucks as a QB.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Isn't Pickett a type of fence ??
I cant figure out why a lot of Pittsburghers treat Pickett like some sort of saviour....he seems like a nice kid, he sucks as a QB.
Zach Wilson level. Maybe even worse. I think Pickett had 106 yds passing. For a while there I though Pitt were gonna come back and win. The D and running game were working. Then the Browns qb decided to throw forward instead of these side throws LOL.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Denver Broncos topple Minnesota Vikings:oops: 21-20. 4 Turnovers, I watched this game Denver's defensive coordinator did a good job disguising their defensive schemes it surely confused Vikings young quarterback.

Sean Payton called a good game for the offensive schemes, he's really good at that. Payton turned New Orleans Saints around he can turn Denver around. Having film after the Saints played the Vikings, I'm sure it helped, Payton made the adjustments on how to contain that young quarterback.

Last edited:
T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Eagles/Chiefs tonight! Eagles by 3.

If the Kansas City Chiefs new mascot shows up, Taylor Swift, Eagles losing in a blowout:p

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis