D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
ATL vs Vikes is the duel of 2nd and 3rd string qb's LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Jeez Atl took it 60 yds to the house on a side throw. Guess you live & die by the blitz. We (Vikes) were getting back in it. 21-13 Atl .

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
All right! Nice win Saints! Saints Have a 24 point plus differential in their division and in 1st place. Atlanta lost and Tampa lost. Like I stated before I'm not crowning Derek Carr as Drew Brees 2.0. yet they gotta get into the postseason with a record of at least 10-7.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Gotta love Grainwell's flip as he goes in. :cool: 7-0 Eagles.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Houston won over Buccaneers, last seconds drive touchdown looks like they got a really good quarterback definitely has pocket presents and a good arm. The talking heads were saying, he might be a bust guess he's proving them wrong.

Last edited:
T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Dallas needs this win more than the Eagles, if they want to prove they can run with the big dogs or get back on the porch with the puppies. Dallas lost, I wouldn't put this lost on Dallas QB. Eagles D- line is that good.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Houston won over Buccaneers, last seconds drive touchdown looks like they got a really good quarterback definitely has pocket presents and a good arm. The talking heads were saying, he might be a bust guess he's proving them wrong.
I would've picked CJ Stroud over Bryce Young. After what CJ did against Georgia in the semis last year. Bryce is looking a bust.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Eagles survive. I'd like to know though when it's the final play of the game don't you wanna throw the ball in the end zone? Connecting with Lamb 3 yds short, what's that doing? SMH.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Pats lose again at home falling to 1-4 at home. Glad I’m done going for the year. Takes me back to 2000 and earlier when they were bad to average before Brady. Hoping for major changes in coaching, front office and personnel before I go again next year. Ownership needs to wake up and realize the dynasty is over and start to rebuild.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Pats lose again at home falling to 1-4 at home. Glad I’m done going for the year. Takes me back to 2000 and earlier when they were bad to average before Brady. Hoping for major changes in coaching, front office and personnel before I go again next year. Ownership needs to wake up and realize the dynasty is over and start to rebuild.
Yeah, you guys are rebuilding man, same with my Team. Pittsburgh Steelers going through some growing pains since Big Ben retired. Thing is you got to watch your Patriots. I've said this before in my previous comments I'm not crowning Derek Carr just yet, he isn't Drew Brees 2.0.

But he is better than what we have had the last 3 years. But still have the rest of back end of the season to go. Green Bay Packers going through some growing pains they are rebuilding, nature of the beast. But I believe you know that already. You seem to be a long-time fan of the NFL especially with your Patriots, had a great run. Tom Brady is the GOAT. As good as Drew was, he was an elite quarterback. Tom got 6 rings, Drew has 1.

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
The Bills look lost, for crying out loud, get rid of McDermott !!!!

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
The Bills look lost, for crying out loud, get rid of McDermott !!!!
Yes looks like their window to win is closing with him as coach. They still have a ton of talent. Need someone to coach them to the super bowl win they’ve been chasing. They have the QB and that’s the most important piece of the puzzle.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis