What are you watching tonight?

BBHT

BBHT

Junior Audioholic
Just noticed Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 is on Disney+ in SG. Gonna work out how to end work early to go home and watch it!

BBHT

BBHT

Junior Audioholic
Well GotG Vol.3 was surprisingly good. I had heard it was pretty meh from a number of people.
Sure it has it's bad points, such as Adam Warlock being pointless, but I felt the development of Peter, Gamora and gang was quite compelling viewing. Definitely better than Vol 2, which I felt was quite weak.

Also, the space scenes were impressive audibly. Volume wasn't very loud, but the bass was enough to shake my sofa. At 11pm, I wonder what my neighbours were thinking...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Texas Oklahoma college football tied in the 4th quarter. Man, it just doesn't get any better than this. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Well GotG Vol.3 was surprisingly good. I had heard it was pretty meh from a number of people.
Sure it has it's bad points, such as Adam Warlock being pointless, but I felt the development of Peter, Gamora and gang was quite compelling viewing. Definitely better than Vol 2, which I felt was quite weak.

Also, the space scenes were impressive audibly. Volume wasn't very loud, but the bass was enough to shake my sofa. At 11pm, I wonder what my neighbours were thinking...
Watched it last week. It was pretty entertaining.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
We discovered Lupin season 3 is here on Netflix. Watched last episode of season 2 to refresh memory cells.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
DVD from Library Yellowstone Season 2 finished last night. Such a great cast. Got Season 3, which I'll probably start soon.

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
"Gone With The Wind," this afternoon. I have it booked marked on "Max" if I recall. One of the several paid apps we have, anyway.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis