lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Making me think back to the "debate" where drumphy stalked Hillary around the stage.....she should have spun around and kicked him in the nuts for being such a creep/predator....and would have gotten a lot of respect when drumphy lost his (chicken)sh*t.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
He provided his own weight...."to speed things up" 215lbs.
My ass...his jowls weigh more than that, the fat Orange bastard.

Why would a prison, which houses criminals as it's sole function, believe anything someone says as they're being processed? At the very least, they should weigh each one who comes in, just so nobody can say the prison has deprived them of food and honestly, Trump looks like he could be stranded on a desert island for quite awhile without keeling over from starvation.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Why would a prison, which houses criminals as it's sole function, believe anything someone says as they're being processed? At the very least, they should weigh each one who comes in, just so nobody can say the prison has deprived them of food and honestly, Trump looks like he could be stranded on a desert island for quite awhile without keeling over from starvation.
I wondered that too...
I would love to see also how many takes were done for that mug shot....it was clearly staged.
Maybe it's not even the real mugshot...palms might have been greased.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I thought Trump gave rise to white grievance. The Proud Boys, Oath Keepers etc. I would not categorically put him with the KKK, but I would say it's a grey area. Supporters would argue there's nothing there, but I figure the best test is to compare him to other recent presidents. It isn't even a thought with the others.

Trump I thought had an actual following by the alt-right.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Today he came out with a post on his Truth website accusing Biden of being deranged and mentally losing it. Talk about projection.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I wondered that too...
I would love to see also how many takes were done for that mug shot....it was clearly staged.
Maybe it's not even the real mugshot...palms might have been greased.

I bet her boobies weigh 110 lbs !

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I thought Trump gave rise to white grievance. The Proud Boys, Oath Keepers etc. I would not categorically put him with the KKK, but I would say it's a grey area. Supporters would argue there's nothing there, but I figure the best test is to compare him to other recent presidents. It isn't even a thought with the others.

Trump I thought had an actual following by the alt-right.
I do think of that time David Duke did endorse drumphy and drumphy did not turn it down/denounce the KKK...and still doesn't.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I did, she said more like 90, apparently silicone doesn't weigh as much as I thought........... ;)
I am surprised she is not hunched over all the time carrying all that frontal weight.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Possibly the poll of all polls: MAGA supporters trust Trump more than their family & friends. Good grief talking about gone. :oops:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Too bad some of the old greats aren't around.....:D

News of indictment.
1693770611587.png

More indictments.
1693770698478.png

Even more.
1693770776688.png

1693770889679.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Can't forget the family response to the indictments. Terrible news.:(;)
1693774001354.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Fani Willis in the background.:)
1693809095026.png

1693809214510.png

1693809574489.png

1693809706908.png

1693809979411.png

Twitter LOL.
1693810144343.png

1693810202225.png

1693810238442.png

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Here's the CBS poll attached at the end. Trump is trusted more than family & friends, conservative media, and religious leaders LOL. Also has the classic on do you have a favorite biblical quote? I love em all! I like the old and new bibles equally.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis