highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Today he came out with a post on his Truth website accusing Biden of being deranged and mentally losing it. Talk about projection.
Not defending T but have you actually listened to Biden, lately?

D

dlaloum

Full Audioholic
That's not even 10K lies/year! C'mon, man! :)

Biden has been making shyte up since before he entered Congress in 1973- do a tally on his BS, while you're at it.
Biden is in the "standard politician" league...

Trump is an olympic level athlete of lying... a gold medalist of the genre

A number of sites track these things - but Bidens fibs are measured on your fingers and toes, to measure & keep track of Trumps lies you need a computer - just not in the same league.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Biden is in the "standard politician" league...

Trump is an olympic level athlete of lying... a gold medalist of the genre

A number of sites track these things - but Bidens fibs are measured on your fingers and toes, to measure & keep track of Trumps lies you need a computer - just not in the same league.
He is just again carrying Trump’s water with false equivalences; something he has done for years.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
That's not even 10K lies/year! C'mon, man! :)

Biden has been making shyte up since before he entered Congress in 1973- do a tally on his BS, while you're at it.
Uh no conservative media should do a tally on Biden. But the right want the left to do it for them.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The thing I've noticed. It's an effective strategy: the right pushes lies & conspiracies while consumers use leftist sources to make their point. But the other side is they don't demand more journalism from their own conservatives. So they kind of exist in a bubble imo. It's not entirely b&w I hope but a theory of mine.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Heard this on the radio...

The reason we love him so much is because we've never had a president like him.

Because he's an a$$hole? ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Echoing my sentiments....

Mr. Sabin conceded that Mr. Trump had a “very solid base,” adding that he would “almost have to murder somebody” for people to turn on him. “People think he’s God.”

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
A slime ball calling others a slime ball? Ok, yes I have Trump OCD, but the hypocrisy is too rich.;)

(Trump is sort of American as apple pie, but also a love for the liberties the country gives him to be as garbage as freedom allows.)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Insurrection Clause- a thing that might not be a real thing, but we are going to call it a real thing to take Trump off the ballot. :p

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

Mr. Sabin conceded that Mr. Trump had a “very solid base,” adding that he would “almost have to murder somebody” for people to turn on him. “People think he’s God.”
Yep, that is a powerful belief in them, cannot change minds.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
What better way to take down patriot veterans than by one of your own. :p
1695410790103.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Some random google searches LOL.....
1695456308267.png

1695456406174.png

1695456493309.png

This is a novelty book that is more-or-less blank. Perfect for a gag gift to any American with a sense of humor! The title of the book shows as "Humble Apologies of Donald J. Trump", but when they open to read it, they will realize that the book is blank!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis