Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
You're showing your true colors. The point being she said she was wrong for calling "half" of them deplorables. But she was also right about Trump, his hate rhetoric, and the alt-right.
Which true colors? Frustration with a broken system, and pointing out its flaws? Pointing out that Hillary is a giant sh*tbird whose utter arrogance cost her the presidency not once, but twice? Let’s not forget, she had EVERY practical advantage against Obama. She was a household name, and Obama was a noob that nobody had even heard of. Obama knew how to speak to people and had good, if possibly in some cases naive ideas (closing Gitmo for example) on how to change things for the better. He made his errors with respect to Republicans too (the clinging to guns and religion bit), but even Democrats could see the difference in approach and voted accordingly. Sadly, there was no Obama for 2016, and Biden had other personal issues to deal with, so we got a choice between a turd sandwich and a giant douche.

PS: This is what an actual, sincere apology looks like (and even that’s not perfect). See the difference between this and Hillary’s statement?
IMG_2039.jpeg

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Which true colors? Frustration with a broken system, and pointing out its flaws? Pointing out that Hillary is a giant sh*tbird whose utter arrogance cost her the presidency not once, but twice? Let’s not forget, she had EVERY practical advantage against Obama. She was a household name, and Obama was a noob that nobody had even heard of. Obama knew how to speak to people and had good, if possibly in some cases naive ideas (closing Gitmo for example) on how to change things for the better. He made his errors with respect to Republicans too (the clinging to guns and religion bit), but even Democrats could see the difference in approach and voted accordingly. Sadly, there was no Obama for 2016, and Biden had other personal issues to deal with, so we got a choice between a turd sandwich and a giant douche.

PS: This is what an actual, sincere apology looks like (and even that’s not perfect). See the difference between this and Hillary’s statement?
View attachment 63024
Was it really going to matter what her apology was? Any legitimate criticism of MAGA would not have been accepted. It's sort of like being defensive about the guy you support even though he spews hate.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Was it really going to matter what her apology was? Any legitimate criticism of MAGA would not have been accepted. It's sort of like being defensive about the guy you support even though he spews hate.
We will never know.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
This is what should have happened. Republicans clearly weren’t going to do this, but imagine if Democrats, who claimed to give a flying fig about the people DID, and used those confiscated funds to try and repair the damage, including in the hard hit rural areas? Imagine if Democrats, instead of just mocking Trump’s wall, proposed and implemented a better system to secure the border AND build an international coalition to help work out Central and South American issues before this issue came to a head? Imagine if Democrats acknowledged the issues with NAFTA and actually did something about it? I feel like John Lennon now :D, but the point is, if Democrats actually DID something, Trump would never have come to pass. He’s the symptom of a bigger problem. The average politician at the highest levels really just either don’t give a truck about solving people’s problems or are too incompetent to do so.

Or maybe I’m just a genius who should be in charge of running everything.:p
Same can be said for republicans I suppose, they seem to be masters of not doing things and getting in the way....let alone care about the people that have become "maga"

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Same can be said for republicans I suppose, they seem to be masters of not doing things and getting in the way....let alone care about the people that have become "maga"
Exactly. Now you can understand why Trump holds sway over them. He addressed them when nobody else would; unfortunately, he had a horrible message to deliver. IOW, the circumstances were ripe for a sizeable fraction of the US to become radicalized.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Exactly. Now you can understand why Trump holds sway over them. He addressed them when nobody else would; unfortunately, he had a horrible message to deliver. IOW, the circumstances were ripe for a sizeable fraction of the US to become radicalized.
In the right states.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Nikki Hayley actually said last night in the debate that Trump was the most hated politician in the US. TRUE DAT

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Yes, but what did she say after she left government service.
I don't remember but she actually got that right IMHO. I still believe that more people voted against Trump than for Biden. And I think it will go the same way no matter who Trump runs against. Hopefully it won't be Biden or Harris.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
His orange reflection is showing under the carport that is supposed hide him.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
… I still believe that more people voted against Trump than for Biden.
We don't have a direct way of knowing an answer to that question.

I always like the answer that Brad Raffensburger, the Georgia Sec. of State, provided to explain why Trump lost Georgia in 2020. He said that roughly 13,000 ballots had no candidate chosen for President. Nearly all of those ballots did show votes cast for GOP candidates running in down-ballot contests. But enough of those GOP voters chose no one for President. Those results were confirmed & documented in all those recounts that Georgia did. Close to voting against Trump than for Biden, but not quite.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis