Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Man, I thought this was gonna be the end of me. My heart stopped. I played this file (exactly this one, on YouTube, it starts only after a few seconds) and went into another room, when it started singing i was CONVINCED someone is in my living room. This was creepy:

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
My German ancestors (though very slightly cheesy) are the best when it comes to stuff like this! ;)

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
My German ancestors (though very slightly cheesy) are the best when it comes to stuff like this! ;)

My sister's roommate is big on Rammstein...and since it was the only tape he had in his car we did some errands in....I just opted to turn it off :)

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
An obvious one and yet rarely ever linked here or discussed... And such a nice thunder role at the beginning.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Recorded these two albums to cassette and played them during my 10KM walks

Illinois Blues 1973: Canned Heat: Amazon.ca: Music

Eric Clapton (album) - Wikipedia
Bro! thanks for posting this up! Canned Heat! I haven't seen that cover since the 70's! I did get to see them live.

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
This! going through all of them right now. All of those you see, Albums I bought in the 80s.
3522F7F9-2CE8-429B-BA06-C792F13BAD2C.jpeg

04212F94-A83B-4B59-82F9-9DFB22DA2EE8.jpeg

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
^^bout time you posted the Vinyl! :cool:Nice table.
Well, my oldest Son was holding my Vinyl and my TT for me. I was moving around the last two years. Up till this past April I was in a very small apartment. Just got all my Vinyl back today plus my TT.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
An obvious one and yet rarely ever linked here or discussed... And such a nice thunder role at the beginning.
Got the multi channel version of this . It’s very well done and finds it way to my player a lot .

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Listening to Lettuce right now. Good tunes to work from home with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis