haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Hi haraldo. Good to hear from you. Thanks for the compliment. Have you added any new gear lately?:) I remember you were on a sub quest a while back.
No new gear, I have moeved and in an apartment with absolute minimalistic sound system, everything is put on hold for now..... :rolleyes:
But next year....... :p

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
No new gear, I have moeved and in an apartment with absolute minimalistic sound system, everything is put on hold for now..... :rolleyes:
But next year....... :p
I look forward to seeing any new gear you get.

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
I like it thats a nice addition and Yoda looks pretty cool to :D

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Yes it is I just watched it last night :D
Yeah. This one surprised me, and is actually quite good. Much better than Transformers even in the LFE department. Some really good demo stuff can be found in TS.

TheFactor

TheFactor

I agree and it was sneaky bass to I love that bass you know its coming and you feel it before you hear it :D and you should check this one out to if you havent its has great bass periodicaly threw out the movie and the PQ is sweet !!!

TheFactor

TheFactor

LOL!!!! Good Adam. Very good.:D BTW, Terminator Salvation is pretty darned good in the bass arena (DTS-HD Master Audio).
and yes even though my AVR is a antique:p it sounds great in

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
and yes even though my AVR is a antique:p it sounds great in
Nah, your receiver is still a good one. Honestly I thought I was looking at mine for a sec. And yes it does sound good...

True HD is good as well (Iron Man :D)

BTW, UP rocks! It's an excellent flick. One of my favorites of the year.

TheFactor

TheFactor

Thanks and yes mine will get me by for now :D But that True HD displayed on yours sure is purrty :) and yes I was pleasently supprised with "UP" great movie and definately one my top choices for the year too !!!

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
A few more pics...

I thought I'd post a few more shots of the system since adding the SC-27 as a pre/pro. I've also added some Emo Ultra speaker cables for the front L/C/R.

I also finally got around to installing some cooling fans to the rack

SC-27 side

XPA-5 side

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis