C

CypherMax

Junior Audioholic
Hey I am just trying to get 5 posts so I can post my home theater! Bear with me haha

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
The SC-27 Elite has arrived!!! Pics to follow shortly.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I may just sit and stare at her tonight....:D
Zoinks! :eek: Man, when you do it, you do it RIGHT!

That's awesome looking, and I'm jealous. The VSX-23 was a nice step up from the VSX-1015, but to go from the 1015 to the SC-27? Drool... :D

Congrats!

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Which Elite were you talking about the Pioneer or the One in Blue :D ?

Very Nice AVR Congratulations ;) :)

Good Luck!

Forest Man
LOL!!! That would be my 11 year old daughter in the background there...I was referring to the receiver of course! :)

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Congrats !!! OMG shes a beauty :) PIONEER ELITE FTW :D
Zoinks! :eek: Man, when you do it, you do it RIGHT!

That's awesome looking, and I'm jealous. The VSX-23 was a nice step up from the VSX-1015, but to go from the 1015 to the SC-27? Drool... :D

Congrats!
Thanks to both of you guys. I had a large box waiting for me this afternoon when I got home from work. I had to let out a big woo hoo when I saw it. The receiver is beautiful to look at.

Set up was pretty easy, and everything seems to be working as it should as far as I can see. I have barely touched the tip of the ice berg yet though with what the features are, but I am very pleased with how it sounds and love seeing the TrueHD light on the display.

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
Thanks to both of you guys. I had a large box waiting for me this afternoon when I got home from work. I had to let out a big woo hoo when I saw it. The receiver is beautiful to look at.

Set up was pretty easy, and everything seems to be working as it should as far as I can see. I have barely touched the tip of the ice berg yet though with what the features are, but I am very pleased with how it sounds and love seeing the TrueHD light on the display.
Perfect timing getting it for the weekend and thats what I like is seeing that HD light too Love my good old Elite 94 I cant even imagine having the SC-27 :eek: Now im really jealous first you have one more ultra then me and now you've topped it off with the SC-27 ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Perfect timing getting it for the weekend and thats what I like is seeing that HD light too Love my good old Elite 94 I cant even imagine having the SC-27 :eek: Now im really jealous first you have one more ultra then me and now you've topped it off with the SC-27 ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)
Yeah, I was really happy yesterday to see the package awaiting me! Just in time for the weekend. You know, I remember when you got your Elite there. It was what inspired me to move in that direction, and seeing Adam's vsx-23 Elite's shiney finish. The SC-27 is the nicest piece of AV equipment I've owned so far. I'm impressed with the build quality, and while I'm using the XPA-5 to power the front stage, and running the surrounds off of the ICE amps, I find myself wondering how the rest if the spekaers would do with the other ICE channels. I'm very pleased with the current configuration. I really like the remote too.

TheFactor

TheFactor

Wow that looks good and im proud to know my elite 94 inspired you to lean in that direction:) I was eyeing your remote to and that is pretty sweet it looks pretty user friendly and a nice size .

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Wow that looks good and im proud to know my elite 94 inspired you to lean in that direction:) I was eyeing your remote to and that is pretty sweet it looks pretty user friendly and a nice size .
Yeah, I'm really diggin the new remote actually. I had a H1000 and got frustrated with it, and I threw down out of disgust, and guess what? It shattered. This Pioneer remote actually seems pretty decent to me for now although I have been eyeing the new H1100.

Overall I have been quite impressed with the SC-27, especially with the advanced MCACC. It's going to be a while before I have played with all of the receiver's features, but it has made my system sound the best it has yet.

TheFactor

TheFactor

Yeah, I'm really diggin the new remote actually. I had a H1000 and got frustrated with it, and I threw down out of disgust, and guess what? It shattered. This Pioneer remote actually seems pretty decent to me for now although I have been eyeing the new H1100.

Overall I have been quite impressed with the SC-27, especially with the advanced MCACC. It's going to be a while before I have played with all of the receiver's features, but it has made my system sound the best it has yet.
I bet your impressed with the SC-27 thats eye candy for sure :D Glad your happy with it . I've been wanting to upgrade my AVR just to have the lastest and greatest but its hard because im really happy with my Elite 94 but after seeing your new SC-27 im even more tempted lol .......It sure is purrty :)

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
I bet your impressed with the SC-27 thats eye candy for sure :D Glad your happy with it . I've been wanting to upgrade my AVR just to have the lastest and greatest but its hard because im really happy with my Elite 94 but after seeing your new SC-27 im even more tempted lol .......It sure is purrty :)
Yeah, but your VSX-94TXi is only two generations back, while my 1015 was more like four, and two tiers lower. I'd always figured your next up grade would be another PB-13U. You could have one for the price of the SC-27. It would definitely give you more bang (or should I say boom?) for the buck.:D

But wow wee man is the SC-27 loaded. Going from the 1015 to it has been a great experience and I'm really enjoying it. One thing I always liked about the 1015 was the plastic knobs. The 27 has nice polished metal knobs. They feel good to touch.:D

TheFactor

TheFactor

Yeah, but your VSX-94TXi is only two generations back, while my 1015 was more like four, and two tiers lower. I'd always figured your next up grade would be another PB-13U. You could have one for the price of the SC-27. It would definitely give you more bang (or should I say boom?) for the buck.:D

But wow wee man is the SC-27 loaded. Going from the 1015 to it has been a great experience and I'm really enjoying it. One thing I always liked about the 1015 was the plastic knobs. The 27 has nice polished metal knobs. They feel good to touch.:D
Yes your probably wright that twin should be my next upgrade and oh yes nothing like a good feel :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis