croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Hey ya, I was looking but then moved and now it's very cramped with space so it's out for now, unfortunately.....
Very nice system. I love the stacked subs :D
Thanks for stopping by and looking gentlemen. It's funny but some people really like my stack, and others seem to be annoyed that I chose to stack them. I'm very happy with them where they are in the stacked configuration. I imagine it as a double Ultra. :D

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Here's a shot of my latest arrangement of gear. I have moved everything out of the liviing room, and now the gear is in a dedicated man cave! The stack has been busted up. Also I undertook a little speaker building project recently to upgrade the drivers and crossovers in my L/R mains (formerly Polk Audio RT7). The drivers are still in a two way configuration.

Also here are some shots of the new crossover and drivers (part of a kit from Madisound) Its a 7" woof and 1" tweet both made by SEAS:

And the finished speaker:

So far I've really been happy with the new arrangement. Cheers!:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Looks nice! I'm still a big fan of that cabinet. :) Impressive that we have another speaker builder among us.

Great to see you posting again! See you in November. :p :D

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Looks nice! I'm still a big fan of that cabinet. :) Impressive that we have another speaker builder among us.

Great to see you posting again! See you in November. :p :D
Can't make any promises, but I'll possibly post in a more frequent manner....;) I have been digging the new room layout and the essentially new front L/R mains that I have. I was fond of the RT7 cabinets, so I found a kit that would work in the cabinet. It has been a sizeable improvemnt in SQ! I felt like the RT7s were losing something, mainly in the mid and high end. Those speakers were getting to be pretty old.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I always been a fan of your setup, nice, simple, clean and for sure very nice....

It's clear and undeniably for sure, with Norwegian made drivers, performance will take a jump upwards :D

which Madisound kit is this?

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Crap....you have been gone so long that I can't remember if I like you or not...

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
I always been a fan of your setup, nice, simple, clean and for sure very nice....

It's clear and undeniably for sure, with Norwegian made drivers, performance will take a jump upwards :D

which Madisound kit is this?
The drivers and crossovers are from the SEAS Idunn kit. I mounted them in my old RT7 cases as the volume is what it needs to be.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Guys, thanks for the "thanks". :) I just wanted to pass on that I have really been enjoying the "new" front speakers. They crank up amazing well!

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
So, I have, by far been, listening to much more music than movies since doing the speaker upgrade. I am quite happy with the recent change. The high end is more balanced and less harsh, and the mids do what they are supposed to (neutral).

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
What music are you listening on them speakers?:D
Hi there afterife2, I genereally listen to jazz, rock, and classical music. Ocassionally there is good bass-heavy stuff sprinkled in there for good measure.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis