Your favorite Brew?

Whats your favorite brew?

• Total voters
JeffD2.

JeffD2.

Audioholic
LMAO! Yeah diet came into play as well. Gave up potato chips, ice cream and ALL fast food chains. Now if I can just kick gambling, meth, crack, cigarettes and strippers. The excerise is the hard part!!:D

Rocky

Rocky

Audioholic
Hrm, no Corona? Thats my favourite, even though it's expensive, I prefer it over every other brew!

sts9fan

sts9fan

Banned
FWIW Chimay and Stella are like Bud here in the US.(not insulting them in anyway) They are the mass produced beers that every bar has there. I like Chimay dubbel but I will never let Stella pass my lips.

3wks and counting until I am sipping Belgians in Belgium!!!! mmmmmmmmmm
I can't wait to pay one Euro for a Westmalle Dubbel that cost $7 here.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Beer Snobs!!!

Nothing worse then BEER SNOBS!!!
Go over with the five guys in the wine thread!!!:p
Beer is the common mans drink! :cool:
There are good beers from all over the world. Even the U.S.A.:eek:
Nothing better than a nice lighter flavored American beer on a hot summer day after doing some yard work!!!:)
There are many mass produced beers that rate highly and of course many that don't.
(Hey just like audio equipment...very subjective):p :p :p

Just a joke guys...but it does make you wonder,
SBF1

S

stau40

Audioholic Intern
Gotta love Busch Light. Gettin tough to find it at bars though. People don't know what quality beer is anymore:D

Buckle-meister

Audioholic Field Marshall
As far as beer goes; Guinness

As far as spirits (in no particular order);

Jura 10 year old single malt
Glen Ord 12 year old single malt
Cragganmore 12 year old single malt
Dalwhinnie 15 year old single malt
Tomintoul 16 year old single malt
Bowmore 17 year old single malt
Bruichladdich 17 year old single malt

Those would be the more common ones. :)

majorloser

majorloser

Buckle-meister said:
Jura 10 year old single malt
Glen Ord 12 year old single malt
Cragganmore 12 year old single malt
Dalwhinnie 15 year old single malt
Tomintoul 16 year old single malt
Bowmore 17 year old single malt
Bruichladdich 17 year old single malt

Those would be the more common ones. :)

All within easy driving distance? :cool:

Buckle-meister

majorloser said:
All within easy driving distance?
In terms of distance, yes. In practice, mostly yes. :D

The isle of Jura, whilst only being just a little northwest of Glasgow, is a pain the backside to get to. The isle of Islay (Bowmore, Bruichladdich and other Distillerys) isn't as bad. Glen Ord is about a half hours drive north from where I come from, Dalwinnie about a half hours drive south. Cragganmore is probably a little less than an hours drive, Tomintoul about an hour.

I come from a small village called Tomatin. My old man works in the Tomatin distillery. :rolleyes: which is just one of many Speyside distillerys (the greatest concentration of distillerys in Scotland is to be found along the river Spey). Overall, it probably isn't far from the truth to say that I could get to almost all distillerys within four hours drive.

JeffD2.

JeffD2.

Audioholic
Rocky said:
Hrm, no Corona? Thats my favourite, even though it's expensive, I prefer it over every other brew!
Even without a lemon or lime?

majorloser

majorloser

Buckle-meister said:
In terms of distance, yes. In practice, mostly yes. :D

The isle of Jura, whilst only being just a little northwest of Glasgow, is a pain the backside to get to. The isle of Islay (Bowmore, Bruichladdich and other Distillerys) isn't as bad. Glen Ord is about a half hours drive north from where I come from, Dalwinnie about a half hours drive south. Cragganmore is probably a little less than an hours drive, Tomintoul about an hour.

I come from a small village called Tomatin. My old man works in the Tomatin distillery. :rolleyes: which is just one of many Speyside distillerys (the greatest concentration of distillerys in Scotland is to be found along the river Spey). Overall, it probably isn't far from the truth to say that I could get to almost all distillerys within four hours drive.
You have to remember that a four hour drive isn't a big deal to me. It takes that long just to leave the state.

If your "old man" works at a distillery I would think employee discounts should be in order! At the very least access to some of the special reserve casks.

Buckle-meister

majorloser said:
You have to remember that a four hour drive isn't a big deal to me.
Nor me. ;)

majorloser said:
If your "old man" works at a distillery I would think employee discounts should be in order! At the very least access to some of the special reserve casks.
Indeed. ;)

O

Onabudgetguy

Enthusiast
Favorite beers

Here are my favorites (not as exotic as some here, but all taste good to me).

Newcastle, Guinness, McHenry's (Baltimore beer, I think Clipper city makes it), Budweiser Select, Michelob Amber Bock

E

ebrius

Enthusiast
I prefer most Sam Adams Beers, along with my new personal favorite, Wachusett Black Shack Porter

Shadow_Ferret

Shadow_Ferret

Audioholic Chief
It's nice to know that even though many of you seem to have excellent and expensive tastes in a/v, you really have crappy taste in beers. :)

majorloser

majorloser

Shadow_Ferret said:
It's nice to know that even though many of you seem to have excellent and expensive tastes in a/v, you really have crappy taste in beers. :)
:p :p :p :p :p
Then I guess you're picking up the bar tab!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Shadow_Ferret said:

BEER SNOB!!!:D:p :D :p

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Shadow_Ferret said:
Why don't you vote then?

SheepStar

sts9fan

sts9fan

Banned
whats the point of voting when you don't have the first clue about beer? I am sure it is due to age but get a grip.

I prefer most Sam Adams Beers, along with my new personal favorite, Wachusett Black Shack Porter
I also dig this brew. Are you from MA?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis