What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Tears of the Kingdom hardcover. Polygon delayed it by 1 month, finally getting it this week.

Also picked up an 8BIDO Ultra controller for 20% off for Prime Day.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
^^What is that a Projector or camera?
I’m more interested in the Eligias. My first pair of ‘phones when I got back in the game were the Focal Spirit One (2012 or so). Sounded fantastic but we’re not that comfy on my (very) large melon. Gave them to my daughter and she promptly had them stolen at work. Anyway, I’ve had my eye on their newer lines, especially closed back, but pricing has kept me away. I’m sure they are great and that’s probably a pretty good combo with the Fiio.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
3D massage chair from Best Buy deal of the day that was 67% off With Bluetooth speakers. My new listening chair!

Attachments

P

PWRmx24

Audioholic Intern
Working Sony BDP-S590 for $10 at thrift store. Gonna try to rip some SACDs.

P

PWRmx24

Audioholic Intern
Gonna try this:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Sennheiser 599 se on Amazon Prime day for $79. Got tired of my Grados extremely bright sound and lack of bass.

P

PWRmx24

Audioholic Intern
Sennheiser 599 se on Amazon Prime day for $79. Got tired of my Grados extremely bright sound and lack of bass.
Thanks for the point out of these. I have a set of 595s but the band is broken. Anyone know why the SEs are so much cheaper than the regular ones?.?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis