What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
Got a new car last month, just 2 days before I went out of town. Dropped it off the next day for tints and PPF and here is my '23 Toyota Supra:

Sweet looking Supra didn't know they made those again.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Got a new car last month, just 2 days before I went out of town. Dropped it off the next day for tints and PPF and here is my '23 Toyota Supra:

Beautiful car. Thanks for sharing. Will show my wife and remind her again when I’m buying more hi-fi equipment and music - It could be worse, I could be into cars. Lol. Reminds me I just ordered the Rhino reissues of Little Feat”s Sailing Shoes and Dixie Chicken.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai

Congrats on your new BMW....err Supra. I love the way those car look.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
My friend was going back and forth between Supra and Bimmer, she got the Bimmer.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Congrats on your new BMW....err Supra. I love the way those car look.
I will admit I have toyed with the idea of getting personalized plates that say "YESITIS" for the two things everyone asks: "OMG, is that a Supra?" or "You know it's a BMW, right?" :p

Laika2

Laika2

Enthusiast
Ortophon Black Lvb, a amazing MM Cartridge, went from a standard black, it's worth the extra 300 bucks. Tighter bass and midrange, more authority on deep bass. I was not expecting this level of improvement since the standard black was never a disappointment.

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
The rev balance. Time to practice snowboard balance for the offseason

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I bought a 10 pack of these panels from Art Novion, in natural oak finish, in order to make a really nice front wall in my living room, where the TV will be flush with the acoustics panels...

This is pretty expensive stuff but these are the only panels I found that I see as nice and with proper oak on all sides, it is mdf core with oak veneering, preferrably I would have hardwood oak but then it would have to be custom made and even way more expensive..... I hope this solution will be cool :cool:

If there is interest, I could possibly make a build thread ;)

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I will admit I have toyed with the idea of getting personalized plates that say "YESITIS" for the two things everyone asks: "OMG, is that a Supra?" or "You know it's a BMW, right?" :p
Just act shocked any time anyone mentions it. "It IS?!?!?!?"

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
So this happened last week. He will be here Saturday. A bit bigger than this pic as he is 6 months old. He is being rehomed and we are the lucky family who gets him.
1000017037.jpg

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Congratulations! You’ll have to update your profile picture after Saturday to include the newest member of your family.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Congratulations! You’ll have to update your profile picture after Saturday to include the newest member of your family.
That picture of Fergus is from when I joined. He is 14 now and slowing down. Hoping the new pup will rejuvenate him. They have met and he is gentle with our old boy.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
My latest toy is just that - a Steam Deck. They've been on a steep sale so I bought the 512GB version and I'm really happy with it. I did check out the ROG Ally first but really did not like the Ally's controls or the interface and the Steam Deck is plenty fast. I've been having a blast playing Doom Eternal.
Steam Deck Stock Image.jpg

I've been on a bit of a tech binge lately, what with the purchase of an Alienware R14 with a Ryzen 7 and an RTX3080 PC, and a factory refurbished Dell 7060 micro-PC (i5 16GB of RAM) to use as a cheap print server, I've been retired a few years after a lifetime of abusing my body with hard work and I desperately needed a couple of hobbies/toys to keep my mind active. Video games and hobbies seem like a fun way.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis