What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I have the T-10. Its a good unit, especially if venting forward is the only option. If you can vent to the back, the T-8 should be the winner.

With smart fan turned on, you can adjust the speed and temp the fan runs at... but it is audible. I sit about 8' away. That said, if I am doing other things, the fan isn't disruptive. Just that it is audible. But it keeps my Marantz running cool.
I will likely switch to the rear venting within the year. Had the T-10 since 2018.
How often do you clean the fans on these units?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
How often do you clean the fans on these units?
Haven't had my T8 long enough, but based on other fans I've used, probably an annual event would be reasonable. Depends perhaps how dusty your environment is....

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I signed up for Starlink a few months back...

My turn in line just came up and I confirmed today. We'll find out next week how long it takes to get the hardware.

Time to get off of Xfinity/Comcast's sour t!t.

It's a steep buy in... $600 for the hardware kit, but then $120 per month. Comcast has been hounding us to update our account for years... what we signed up for is no longer supported... and they expect us to pony up $220+ per month!

In seven months, we'll be saving money on our internet.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

My turn in line just came up and I confirmed today. We'll find out next week how long it takes to get the hardware.

It's a steep buy in... $600 for the hardware kit, but then $120 per month. Comcast has been hounding us to update our account for years... what we signed up for is no longer supported... and they expect us to pony up $220+ per month!

Been kinda following some experiences, mostly seems more frustration and expense vs worth. Good luck, looking forward to the results....

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Been kinda following some experiences, mostly seems more frustration and expense vs worth. Good luck, looking forward to the results....
I've heard both sides. But Comcast has been just pure frustration. ;) And yes, I'm certain it can be worse. ;) But as they get their newer satellites up, it could also be much, much better.
*fingers crossed

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I've heard both sides. But Comcast has been just pure frustration. ;) And yes, I'm certain it can be worse. ;) But as they get their newer satellites up, it could also be much, much better.
*fingers crossed
Oh I'm fully hoping it's a good alternative but hated my last satellite internet dependency (very very slow, they've improved but not like landline). Comcast ain't my favorite in any case. I've got Spectrum and its got issues and the bills get higher without improvements....what's new?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan

$220 per month, WOW ! I hear 'ya about Comcast, or 'ComCrap' as we call it. I went with FIOS (Verizon) back in '08, not one single issue since. Currently costs me $197 a month (TV, High speed internet, 2 land lines)

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Intrigue - Steven Wilson presents: progressive sounds in UK alternative music 1979-1989, 7 lp box set signed by Steven Wilson.
IMG_2855.jpg

IMG_2856.jpg

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
Yesterday was a trip to Best Buy for a new TCL 50S555 w Roku. The old old old old one, the screen was beginning to turn dark in the upper right quarter. My wife is very HAPPY with the QLED Model or Series 5. I like it too. Maybe I should upgrade the other 2, old 4k's. lol

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis