What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Intrigue - Steven Wilson presents: progressive sounds in UK alternative music 1979-1989, 7 lp box set signed by Steven Wilson.
IMG_2855.jpg

IMG_2856.jpg

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
Yesterday was a trip to Best Buy for a new TCL 50S555 w Roku. The old old old old one, the screen was beginning to turn dark in the upper right quarter. My wife is very HAPPY with the QLED Model or Series 5. I like it too. Maybe I should upgrade the other 2, old 4k's. lol

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
As to that mysterious cardboard tease?
:D
IMG_0374.jpg

I added to my collection of BMR Monitors from the same "batch" as the ones I originally purchased. A year or so ago, I picked up an old Dayton Cabinet BMR which replaced my original BMR Center. That left me an odd Speaker sitting in the corner and collecting dust.
IMG_0375.jpg

After I rotate the Tweeters and solve for Stands, these will take of Rear Surround duty from my 2-way Zaph Mini-Philharmonitors.

This has been a long time in the works; a few years of waiting for someone to sell a Piano Black Bennic BMR.

Special props to @CB22 for upgrading his Mains to BMR Towers and changing out his Center to a Polk! :)

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
View attachment 60947

I added to my collection of BMR Monitors from the same "batch" as the ones I originally purchased. A year or so ago, I picked up an old Dayton Cabinet BMR which replaced my original BMR Center. That left me an odd Speaker sitting in the corner and collecting dust.
View attachment 60948

After I rotate the Tweeters and solve for Stands, these will take of Rear Surround duty from my 2-way Zaph Mini-Philharmonitors.

This has been a long time in the works; a few years of waiting for someone to sell a Piano Black Bennic BMR.

Special props to @CB22 for upgrading his Mains to BMR Towers and changing out his Center to a Polk! :)
Have fun Ryan! You got a killer set up.

Also today, I spent about an hour, making a curated playlist of some of my favorite songs. thought I would share with y’all. Give it a like on Spotify if you enjoy :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
That's a cool looking Cassette Deck. I kick myself from time to time for punting the old one I had, but I hadn't used it in over a decade, and had no plans to do so in the future. I hope you have fun with your new Toy.
Thanks Jim

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
View attachment 60947

View attachment 60948

After having heard the Phil3 and BMR last year, that should be an awesome setup.

C

CMG_ADL

Enthusiast
Just moved into our new home and bought the following:
  • LG CS OLED TV
  • Polk R200 bookshelf speakers
  • SVS SB-1000m Pro subwoofer
  • Onkyo TX-NR7100 AV receiver
A 2.1 system adequate for our small living room.

2_1.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis