What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Not electric. Just a budget bike.
View attachment 56983
Lovinthehd petals are just fine. I'll probably take it to a bike shop to check if everything is good later on. Rode well this morning though.
Well the pedals can be a bit bigger in the basic flat pedal style like that. The ones many mountain bikers use have pins to help have the shoe adhere to the pedal, so you almost need to wear shinpads with those. I've been a clipless user (which means a shoe with a cleat attached to the bottom that fits into a particular type of pedal.....the lack of clip (clipless) goes back to the days of flat pedals combined with toe cage/straps (rat traps) that also used a clip or cleat to keep you in place....but is more a confusing term these days I think.

So what's the suspension like? Take it off any sweet jumps? :)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Not electric. Just a budget bike.
View attachment 56983
Lovinthehd petals are just fine. I'll probably take it to a bike shop to check if everything is good later on. Rode well this morning though.
Yeah bro, Chris got bike's that'll set you back for the price of a good used car. I went and did a look see at a dealer in Lafayette. Looked at some Chris told me to look at. I was like o_O. But man, they where cool looking very light. Carbon fiber frames, the seat on those cost more than most bikes you'd buy on lower end bikes the price of the whole bike!. Oh tire's that won't run flat! But you two know that already.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
He didn't get the ebike he posted a while back.....
Chris, they riding them electric bikes all over town. I was riding around in my truck the other day. This dude comes flying be me on one and I was doing about 25 already.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Chris, they riding them electric bikes all over town. I was riding around in my truck the other day. This dude comes flying be me on one and I was doing about 25 already.
Yep they're very popular, and there are throttle twist types capable of well above 25mph, but in some areas they may be regulated like a motorcycle.....

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Yep they're very popular, and there are throttle twist types capable of well above 25mph, but in some areas they may be regulated like a motorcycle.....
So far, they the law hasn't done that just yet. But to ride at night front and back lights umm at least one mirror. And they gotta ride with traffic in the same direction. Oh and it has to have a tag like when you register your car or truck. But so far no drivers license and no bike liability insurance. But I believe they tried to pass a bill but it failed.

V

viseral audio

Audioholic
hi guys, purchased my end game subwoofer, JTR218 captivator pro, couldnt be happier

V

viseral audio

Audioholic
JBL HDI 3800 towers fed from a pair of crown xls2502 amps and a Yamaha rxa8a receiver upstream and pair of turbosound tse118 's in my music room, in the theatre svs ultra towers and ultra bookshelves for surrounds pair of svs pb 16 ultra subs and the jtr 218 captivator pro sub

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
JBL HDI 3800 towers fed from a pair of crown xls2502 amps and a Yamaha rxa8a receiver upstream and pair of turbosound tse118 's in my music room, in the theatre svs ultra towers and ultra bookshelves for surrounds pair of svs pb 16 ultra subs and the jtr 218 captivator pro sub
Are you bridging amps?

V

viseral audio

Audioholic
your right I keep switching between rooms ,wish I would have bought two, thank god its on wheels lol. I,m running the crown amps in an input Y config. with one amp left and one amp right and one channel going to the woofers and one channel going to the horn tweeter, so bi wired each speaker thought maybe that would help crosstalk without having to bridge?

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
I auditioned a pair HDI 3600 towers a few months ago and loved the sound. If I already didn't own Paradigms I would have put the cash down that day. Great speakers.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
your right I keep switching between rooms ,wish I would have bought two, thank god its on wheels lol. I,m running the crown amps in an input Y config. with one amp left and one amp right and one channel going to the woofers and one channel going to the horn tweeter, so bi wired each speaker thought maybe that would help crosstalk without having to bridge?
I'd just use one channel of the amp for each speaker (and I use a 2502 on my JBL 590s fwiw, more than sufficient power), and was thinking you were bridging since you had two amps but I see no benefit in the bi-wiring/passive bi-amping thing and wouldn't bridge generally anyways due the loss of impedance capabilities....is crosstalk a particular issue you've got with those amps? Was thinking more about dual subs in the same room, tho :)

V

viseral audio

Audioholic
thanks lovinthehd for the input your right I don't hear much difference from using just one amp, just been too lazy to change it back.with the JBL3800,s I use a pair of turbo sound 18 " subs which really don't go that low but have a really nice fill in for bass from 35hz on up and helps smooth out sickouts in my room.someday another jtr sub they are plenty deep for my likes.

V

viseral audio

Audioholic
ps I've never heard anything from crosstalk but paranoia got the best of me lol

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Anyone knows of a website that has the TV series Halo that's on Paramount +right now, on Blu-ray or 4K disc? Prefer 4K disc, but I'll take reg Blu-ray.
Edit: anyone? Slow here on the weekends. Guess gotta wait till Monday when the rest of you guy's get back to y'all's offices.
Beulah? Beulah? Umm crickets.lol

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I lost my FitBit Charge 4 due to a strap failure. I ended up buying an Apple Watch SE with GPS. Dam Apple now terminates all its USB with USB C so I had to buy a USB C to USB adapter. My 4K of Dr Strange came in as well. I can't wait to watch it!!

IMG-7185.jpg

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
I lost my FitBit Charge 4 due to a strap failure. I ended up buying an Apple Watch SE with GPS. Dam Apple now terminates all its USB with USB C so I had to buy a USB C to USB adapter. My 4K of Dr Strange came in as well. I can't wait to watch it!!

View attachment 57049
Multivers de la Folie!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Preordered the next Heilung album, Drif, as well as a bunch of shirts and hoodies for the wife and I.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis