What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just wanna try it and if I don't like it I'll return it. I've used the cover padded ones and they just ok and not great, so we will see. Hopefully it's a good pump. I picked up a backup Walmart $10 pump tonight that I used on all my bikes I had and it works well. Gonna pump it up tomorrow morning and see how she rides. :p
On the subject of tire pressure, a separate gauge is usually a good thing.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Good luck! I still think you'd be better off spending more on the bike than the vinyl.....
I'll probably upgrade some stuff little by little. What are the main 3 thing you would upgrade? I'm thinking tires, seat and petals.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'll probably upgrade some stuff little by little. What are the main 3 thing you would upgrade? I'm thinking tires, seat and petals.
I'd wear the current tires out first, a real saddle could be nice ( :) ), what's wrong with the pedals? Not much to be gained there unless you want clipless or something special....

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I'd wear the current tires out first, a real saddle could be nice ( :) ), what's wrong with the pedals? Not much to be gained there unless you want clipless or something special....
Chris, you got one of those electric bikes right? If not than why not? Let's say for sh&t's and giggles. Your out riding and umm you twist an ankle. How nice it would be to have a electric bike to get you in safe.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Chris, you got one of those electric bikes right? If not than why not? Let's say for sh&t's and giggles. Your out riding and umm you twist an ankle. How nice it would be to have a electric bike to get you in safe.
Well I have an e-mtn bike that's got an electric motor to assist pedaling, it doesn't do it for you (class 1 e-bike. 250W and max 20mph for assist). A twisted ankle or other injury would not be good unless perhaps it's all downhill back home....but I live on top of a hill so it would be painful at some point :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Not electric. Just a budget bike.
View attachment 56983
Lovinthehd petals are just fine. I'll probably take it to a bike shop to check if everything is good later on. Rode well this morning though.
Well the pedals can be a bit bigger in the basic flat pedal style like that. The ones many mountain bikers use have pins to help have the shoe adhere to the pedal, so you almost need to wear shinpads with those. I've been a clipless user (which means a shoe with a cleat attached to the bottom that fits into a particular type of pedal.....the lack of clip (clipless) goes back to the days of flat pedals combined with toe cage/straps (rat traps) that also used a clip or cleat to keep you in place....but is more a confusing term these days I think.

So what's the suspension like? Take it off any sweet jumps? :)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Not electric. Just a budget bike.
View attachment 56983
Lovinthehd petals are just fine. I'll probably take it to a bike shop to check if everything is good later on. Rode well this morning though.
Yeah bro, Chris got bike's that'll set you back for the price of a good used car. I went and did a look see at a dealer in Lafayette. Looked at some Chris told me to look at. I was like o_O. But man, they where cool looking very light. Carbon fiber frames, the seat on those cost more than most bikes you'd buy on lower end bikes the price of the whole bike!. Oh tire's that won't run flat! But you two know that already.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
He didn't get the ebike he posted a while back.....
Chris, they riding them electric bikes all over town. I was riding around in my truck the other day. This dude comes flying be me on one and I was doing about 25 already.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Chris, they riding them electric bikes all over town. I was riding around in my truck the other day. This dude comes flying be me on one and I was doing about 25 already.
Yep they're very popular, and there are throttle twist types capable of well above 25mph, but in some areas they may be regulated like a motorcycle.....

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Yep they're very popular, and there are throttle twist types capable of well above 25mph, but in some areas they may be regulated like a motorcycle.....
So far, they the law hasn't done that just yet. But to ride at night front and back lights umm at least one mirror. And they gotta ride with traffic in the same direction. Oh and it has to have a tag like when you register your car or truck. But so far no drivers license and no bike liability insurance. But I believe they tried to pass a bill but it failed.

V

viseral audio

Audioholic
hi guys, purchased my end game subwoofer, JTR218 captivator pro, couldnt be happier

V

viseral audio

Audioholic
JBL HDI 3800 towers fed from a pair of crown xls2502 amps and a Yamaha rxa8a receiver upstream and pair of turbosound tse118 's in my music room, in the theatre svs ultra towers and ultra bookshelves for surrounds pair of svs pb 16 ultra subs and the jtr 218 captivator pro sub

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
JBL HDI 3800 towers fed from a pair of crown xls2502 amps and a Yamaha rxa8a receiver upstream and pair of turbosound tse118 's in my music room, in the theatre svs ultra towers and ultra bookshelves for surrounds pair of svs pb 16 ultra subs and the jtr 218 captivator pro sub
Are you bridging amps?

V

viseral audio

Audioholic
your right I keep switching between rooms ,wish I would have bought two, thank god its on wheels lol. I,m running the crown amps in an input Y config. with one amp left and one amp right and one channel going to the woofers and one channel going to the horn tweeter, so bi wired each speaker thought maybe that would help crosstalk without having to bridge?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis