What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
How fast is it?
Same as last one really. Much more comfortable and quiet. It is a grown up WRX which is both good and bad. Not as visceral a driving experience to which the wife was thankful. The whole way home I heard how much quieter it was. Buy in from the wife is never bad.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Same as last one really. Much more comfortable and quiet. It is a grown up WRX which is both good and bad. Not as visceral a driving experience to which the wife was thankful. The whole way home I heard how much quieter it was. Buy in from the wife is never bad.
My wife thinks I'm racing in my car when I'm only at 3k rpm. o_O

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
If they made a hatchback again I'd trade in our Civic hatchback for one in a heartbeat.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Agreed with the WAF.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Just ordered the vinyl! $10.86 for a 2 record set too! Get one won't last.
_20220705_001807.JPG

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
While not as costly as I had guessed, it's still pretty high. I hope for you that it works and stays working for a long time.
It comes with a 10YR Parts and Labor In-Home Repair Warranty. And a 36-month 0% Interest Payment Plan ($990 + $94/month x 36 months).

But yeah, I hope it is extremely reliable. :D

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
This is the 2nd massage chair I’ve ever bought.

The 1st one I bought was about 10 years ago. It still works today. My parents were asking about it A LOT. Seemed like a hint. :D So I gave them the massage chair.

So it’s only fair I bought another one. :D
I just saw that picture and the first thing that popped into mind was Wall-E. ;)

Admittedly, looking at the pic just makes me feel slightly claustrophobic, and I’m not usually. (Unless I wake up pinned down by a cat and want to turn over or go pee!)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Got 5 vinyls sales($9.99 to 13.99) from Target Friday and Saturday, but they didn't have these and I ordered them online.
_20220710_143245.JPG

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
My older brother got me into this group way back, along with War. Some well recorded records over the years. Ordered this on CD.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I had the WM-1000XM3 for the past 2+ years as they were the perfect plane traveling noise canceling ear buds. It was lacking in the battery department, so I pulled the trigger on the WM-1000XM4 ($80 off list via Amazon Prime Day). They sound great, and while there might be better sounding alternatives, the noise canceling on these buds is simply amazing.

I have my Momentum 3 set of Cans for Sale on Classified if anyone is interested. I bought those for when I fly, but now that I don't fly as much, I just went with a simple set of ear buds. They are pristine

Buds1.jpg
buds2.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis