What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Turns out that 3 of the tapes were non playable but for a buck a piece, I still came out a head. I sourced vinyl replacements for two of them from discogs and will record them to cassette. They are not offered in the CD format. ;)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
So, power went out about two weeks ago for over 6 hour's when a lil Strom blew though. Today power went out 5 times, 4 back to back for about a minute or two, than about 1/2 later went out for over 2 hours! So here living in Louisiana as some of you guy's know we got hit with like umm 3, 4 hurricanes last year or was it year before last? Anyways the last one to hit I was out of power for 6 day's. So I just ordered this portable generator. It has a 3 year warranty, will run 10 hours on 4 gallons of gas or more, depending on the load, has a pull and electric start. I'll be running a 5000 and/or a 8,000 btu window AC, refrigerator of course and my HT setup. Reg $479 00, got it for $379.00 plus taxes of course. Reviews seemed to be favorable. I should state 3,500 hundred watt's continuous and up to 4,400 hundred peak surge.

Screenshot_20220716-192853~2.png

Came in yesterday 07/19, ran it for about 1 1/2 hour's with a load on it without issues. Had posted photos of the unboxing and all but deleted it because the photos where to large. It's a little beast of a generator.

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
:cool: T-shirt and Vinyl? OK....
View attachment 56930
Some AC✓DC! Very under rated band! For some who think that their music was of the devil lol, they are sorely mistaken. Their music was/is a message! Take "Hell's Bell's" absolutely one of my most favorite songs of all time. It's a message that if you live a bad life that's where you going to end up at. With the devil the devil the devil. :D Religious fanatics hate that song.lolo.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Some AC✓DC! Very under rated band! For some who think that their music was of the devil lol, they are sorely mistaken. Their music was/is a message! Take "Hell's Bell's" absolutely one of my most favorite songs of all time. It's a message that if you live a bad life that's where you going to end up at. With the devil the devil the devil. :D Religious fanatics hate that song.lolo.
I grew up with the original line up, so I'm partial to Bon Scott's vocals. Crazy good solo in Riff Raff. Crank it up!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
A comfy seat for the new bike.
Puroma Comfort Bike Seat Dual Spring Designed Suspension Shock Absorbing, Waterproof Leather Bike Saddle with High-Density Memory Foam, Universal Fit for Indoor Outdoor Bike for Women and Men https://a.co/d/6fKVjNf
And Bike pump with gauge:
Bike Pump, [120 PSI][Perfect Full Set] Diyife Mini Bicycle Pump with Gauge, Ball Pump with Needle, Glueless Patch Kit, Cycle Valve Caps and Frame Mount for Road, Mountain & BMX Fits Presta & Schrader https://a.co/d/8YSvkgJ

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
A comfy seat for the new bike.
Puroma Comfort Bike Seat Dual Spring Designed Suspension Shock Absorbing, Waterproof Leather Bike Saddle with High-Density Memory Foam, Universal Fit for Indoor Outdoor Bike for Women and Men https://a.co/d/6fKVjNf
And Bike pump with gauge:
Bike Pump, [120 PSI][Perfect Full Set] Diyife Mini Bicycle Pump with Gauge, Ball Pump with Needle, Glueless Patch Kit, Cycle Valve Caps and Frame Mount for Road, Mountain & BMX Fits Presta & Schrader https://a.co/d/8YSvkgJ
Dude, I think that seat will cause more problems if you do any significant mileage. There's a reason why serious cyclists never use a saddle like those overstuffed cushions.... :) Padded shorts can help....

Hopefully that pump works for a while but I wouldn't bet on it particularly.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Dude, I think that seat will cause more problems if you do any significant mileage. There's a reason why serious cyclists never use a saddle like those overstuffed cushions.... :) Padded shorts can help....

Hopefully that pump works for a while but I wouldn't bet on it particularly.
Just wanna try it and if I don't like it I'll return it. I've used the cover padded ones and they just ok and not great, so we will see. Hopefully it's a good pump. I picked up a backup Walmart $10 pump tonight that I used on all my bikes I had and it works well. Gonna pump it up tomorrow morning and see how she rides. :p

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just wanna try it and if I don't like it I'll return it. I've used the cover padded ones and they just ok and not great, so we will see. Hopefully it's a good pump. I picked up a backup Walmart $10 pump tonight that I used on all my bikes I had and it works well. Gonna pump it up tomorrow morning and see how she rides. :p
Good luck! I still think you'd be better off spending more on the bike than the vinyl.....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
On the subject of tire pressure, a separate gauge is usually a good thing.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Good luck! I still think you'd be better off spending more on the bike than the vinyl.....
I'll probably upgrade some stuff little by little. What are the main 3 thing you would upgrade? I'm thinking tires, seat and petals.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'll probably upgrade some stuff little by little. What are the main 3 thing you would upgrade? I'm thinking tires, seat and petals.
I'd wear the current tires out first, a real saddle could be nice ( :) ), what's wrong with the pedals? Not much to be gained there unless you want clipless or something special....

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I'd wear the current tires out first, a real saddle could be nice ( :) ), what's wrong with the pedals? Not much to be gained there unless you want clipless or something special....
Chris, you got one of those electric bikes right? If not than why not? Let's say for sh&t's and giggles. Your out riding and umm you twist an ankle. How nice it would be to have a electric bike to get you in safe.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Chris, you got one of those electric bikes right? If not than why not? Let's say for sh&t's and giggles. Your out riding and umm you twist an ankle. How nice it would be to have a electric bike to get you in safe.
Well I have an e-mtn bike that's got an electric motor to assist pedaling, it doesn't do it for you (class 1 e-bike. 250W and max 20mph for assist). A twisted ankle or other injury would not be good unless perhaps it's all downhill back home....but I live on top of a hill so it would be painful at some point :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis