What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
This is the 2nd massage chair I’ve ever bought.

The 1st one I bought was about 10 years ago. It still works today. My parents were asking about it A LOT. Seemed like a hint. :D So I gave them the massage chair.

So it’s only fair I bought another one. :D
I just saw that picture and the first thing that popped into mind was Wall-E. ;)

Admittedly, looking at the pic just makes me feel slightly claustrophobic, and I’m not usually. (Unless I wake up pinned down by a cat and want to turn over or go pee!)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Got 5 vinyls sales($9.99 to 13.99) from Target Friday and Saturday, but they didn't have these and I ordered them online.
_20220710_143245.JPG

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
My older brother got me into this group way back, along with War. Some well recorded records over the years. Ordered this on CD.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I had the WM-1000XM3 for the past 2+ years as they were the perfect plane traveling noise canceling ear buds. It was lacking in the battery department, so I pulled the trigger on the WM-1000XM4 ($80 off list via Amazon Prime Day). They sound great, and while there might be better sounding alternatives, the noise canceling on these buds is simply amazing.

I have my Momentum 3 set of Cans for Sale on Classified if anyone is interested. I bought those for when I fly, but now that I don't fly as much, I just went with a simple set of ear buds. They are pristine

Buds1.jpg
buds2.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Turns out that 3 of the tapes were non playable but for a buck a piece, I still came out a head. I sourced vinyl replacements for two of them from discogs and will record them to cassette. They are not offered in the CD format. ;)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
So, power went out about two weeks ago for over 6 hour's when a lil Strom blew though. Today power went out 5 times, 4 back to back for about a minute or two, than about 1/2 later went out for over 2 hours! So here living in Louisiana as some of you guy's know we got hit with like umm 3, 4 hurricanes last year or was it year before last? Anyways the last one to hit I was out of power for 6 day's. So I just ordered this portable generator. It has a 3 year warranty, will run 10 hours on 4 gallons of gas or more, depending on the load, has a pull and electric start. I'll be running a 5000 and/or a 8,000 btu window AC, refrigerator of course and my HT setup. Reg $479 00, got it for $379.00 plus taxes of course. Reviews seemed to be favorable. I should state 3,500 hundred watt's continuous and up to 4,400 hundred peak surge.

Screenshot_20220716-192853~2.png

Came in yesterday 07/19, ran it for about 1 1/2 hour's with a load on it without issues. Had posted photos of the unboxing and all but deleted it because the photos where to large. It's a little beast of a generator.

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
:cool: T-shirt and Vinyl? OK....
View attachment 56930
Some AC✓DC! Very under rated band! For some who think that their music was of the devil lol, they are sorely mistaken. Their music was/is a message! Take "Hell's Bell's" absolutely one of my most favorite songs of all time. It's a message that if you live a bad life that's where you going to end up at. With the devil the devil the devil. :D Religious fanatics hate that song.lolo.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Some AC✓DC! Very under rated band! For some who think that their music was of the devil lol, they are sorely mistaken. Their music was/is a message! Take "Hell's Bell's" absolutely one of my most favorite songs of all time. It's a message that if you live a bad life that's where you going to end up at. With the devil the devil the devil. :D Religious fanatics hate that song.lolo.
I grew up with the original line up, so I'm partial to Bon Scott's vocals. Crazy good solo in Riff Raff. Crank it up!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
A comfy seat for the new bike.
Puroma Comfort Bike Seat Dual Spring Designed Suspension Shock Absorbing, Waterproof Leather Bike Saddle with High-Density Memory Foam, Universal Fit for Indoor Outdoor Bike for Women and Men https://a.co/d/6fKVjNf
And Bike pump with gauge:
Bike Pump, [120 PSI][Perfect Full Set] Diyife Mini Bicycle Pump with Gauge, Ball Pump with Needle, Glueless Patch Kit, Cycle Valve Caps and Frame Mount for Road, Mountain & BMX Fits Presta & Schrader https://a.co/d/8YSvkgJ

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
A comfy seat for the new bike.
Puroma Comfort Bike Seat Dual Spring Designed Suspension Shock Absorbing, Waterproof Leather Bike Saddle with High-Density Memory Foam, Universal Fit for Indoor Outdoor Bike for Women and Men https://a.co/d/6fKVjNf
And Bike pump with gauge:
Bike Pump, [120 PSI][Perfect Full Set] Diyife Mini Bicycle Pump with Gauge, Ball Pump with Needle, Glueless Patch Kit, Cycle Valve Caps and Frame Mount for Road, Mountain & BMX Fits Presta & Schrader https://a.co/d/8YSvkgJ
Dude, I think that seat will cause more problems if you do any significant mileage. There's a reason why serious cyclists never use a saddle like those overstuffed cushions.... :) Padded shorts can help....

Hopefully that pump works for a while but I wouldn't bet on it particularly.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Dude, I think that seat will cause more problems if you do any significant mileage. There's a reason why serious cyclists never use a saddle like those overstuffed cushions.... :) Padded shorts can help....

Hopefully that pump works for a while but I wouldn't bet on it particularly.
Just wanna try it and if I don't like it I'll return it. I've used the cover padded ones and they just ok and not great, so we will see. Hopefully it's a good pump. I picked up a backup Walmart $10 pump tonight that I used on all my bikes I had and it works well. Gonna pump it up tomorrow morning and see how she rides. :p

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just wanna try it and if I don't like it I'll return it. I've used the cover padded ones and they just ok and not great, so we will see. Hopefully it's a good pump. I picked up a backup Walmart $10 pump tonight that I used on all my bikes I had and it works well. Gonna pump it up tomorrow morning and see how she rides. :p
Good luck! I still think you'd be better off spending more on the bike than the vinyl.....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis