What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I got this 180 Vinyl recently from this unknown singer and will open it this weekend. It’s regarded as one of his best albums. If anyone is interested it’s on sale:
FC4813A7-D65E-42F4-BA61-8F10D0666FA5.jpeg

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I'm only a couple weeks out from getting everything set up, so I ordered a new home office setup, and got a few more records; Kind of Blue, Rumors, and Buena Vista Social Club.

Trying to build out a basic vinyl collection, as I'm sure I won't be using it every day. But I would take suggestions on good albums for hosting your stereotypical dinners with family/friends. I'm a big Rock fan, from its origins through modern Rock/Metal,so the blues and more regional music is somewhat new to me.

My other big project has been installing 6 of the Nest Protect smoke/CO2 detectors. Really like how they are wired (even if I had to run wires and cut in new boxes for each) and they have a night light and the connectivity. Great upgrade and if they actually last 10 years worth the cost.
I own 180g vinyls of the Kind of Blue and Buena Vista. I also got to see Buena Vista at theri "Adios" tour a few years back!

Oddly, both of those vinyl were actually gifts to me.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
To continue my Hitchcock motif I added some postage stamps to the book and movie collection.

IMG_2917.jpeg

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
^^ I was a Hitchcock when I was young. I used to binge some movies on AMC or rent them. Also had those used books with stories. I also read his biography. I want the 3D one on Blu-ray just too expensive.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I had a Dr appointment that I went to and then to a Salvation Army store to see what I could pick up as far as music goes. This is before my wife passed away. I picked up the following CDs

Electro-Shock Blues - Wikipedia
Pretenders* - Night In My Veins (1994, Vinyl) | Discogs

Get a Grip - Wikipedia

Nine Lives (Aerosmith album) - Wikipedia

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I had a Dr appointment that I went to and then to a Salvation Army store to see what I could pick up as far as music goes. This is before my wife passed away. I picked up the following CDs

Get a Grip - Wikipedia

Aww man I’m so sorry. I send you a big hug. I will pray for you and family.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Needed and great deal:
2056079F-941E-4C4B-9214-1DB35AF03E3D.jpeg

Also got a big vinyl + haul! Raining hard so don’t want anything to get wet. Stay tuned!!!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
^^Hope it works out!
The best vinyl haul I’ve had at my thrift store period. My mouth dropped when I saw all these. The rain was a blessing today. Buckley is 180grams for $1. All for under $25!
9885FEAC-4C74-4AFF-B4B5-780356D67B9D.jpeg
D5D57793-E356-4C58-86B1-709571B2F51F.jpeg

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

^^ I was a Hitchcock when I was young. I used to binge some movies on AMC or rent them. Also had those used books with stories. I also read his biography. I want the 3D one on Blu-ray just too expensive.
Amazon has 3D Dial M for Murder blu-ray about $20, maybe I read it wrong there. I guess I'm a Hitchcock 'fanatic', always looking for new books about him and the movies. I've got all the available films of his on DVD or Blu-ray, also the TV series "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" and "The Alfred Hitchcock Hour" .

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Get a Grip - Wikipedia

That "Get a Grip" CD reminds me of long ago, my older sister lived on a farm and tried to teach me how to milk a cow. The cow turned her head toward me as if to say "You're doing it all wrong dummy!"

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
That "Get a Grip" CD reminds me of long ago, my older sister lived on a farm and tried to teach me how to milk a cow. The cow turned her head toward me as if to say "You're doing it all wrong dummy!"
I dont think there's a better workout of the forearms than milking a cow.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I bought this for backlighting for the bedroom TV. Its called the luminoodle. It works well but it wont work with the Harmony remote like my last LED string.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
I bought this for backlighting for the bedroom TV. Its called the luminoodle. It works well but it wont work with the Harmony remote like my last LED string.
If your smart phone has IR try to control them with your smartphone. I control all my devices with my smartphone. It's fun. Air conditioners, amps, projector, sound-bar...

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Does it improve the sound and picture quality? :p

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Was walking around WalMart today and saw this, was on clearance for 16.99 was 39.99. So I snapped up this HDMI 48.0 cable.
BF160839-C1B7-45C3-A332-4BC575AD6155.jpeg

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
You order a 4KTV?
I have a 4K tv Vizio 55" not top line but it's good. I just picked up that cable cause of my new Yamaha V6A AVR. Didn't really need it but I was thinking that was a good price for a 48.0 15ft cable. What You been up to bro? All good on your end I hope.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis