What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I have a 4K tv Vizio 55" not top line but it's good. I just picked up that cable cause of my new Yamaha V6A AVR. Didn't really need it but I was thinking that was a good price for a 48.0 15ft cable. What You been up to bro? All good on your end I hope.
Saving up for my 4KTV. I’m obsessed with getting it. My thrift buys lately have been great. Other than that same ol same. Gotta play lotto!!!

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
How about high-quality 350w/ch class A-B power....for $100? :D

This thing absolutely kicks ass.

View attachment 40571

EDIT: Incidentally, I learned after I bought it that this and the M-1.0t were the product of a "challenge" issued to Bob Carver to duplicate the sound of a high-end Conrad Johnson Premier 4 tube amplifier. Interesting (to me) article to read. Carver Challenge
An interesting read from the way-back machine...

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Talk about luck. Found the Casablanca LP version for $2 in mint condition + some CDs at my thrift store today! The rest is eBay(Larson/Coltrane/Subwoofer cable Yippee :p) or Amazon(mpow M30 free had a coupon).
FE316F20-A3F0-4504-A1A7-04E562DD1379.jpeg
356744FD-41A8-4BE6-A775-A02A8FC4AFDE.jpeg

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I am old and broken now, But yeah, Colorado is quite the mountain biking Haven
Maybe you should try the kind of bike I got....makes it a lot easier :) Some call it cheating I call it keeping the old broken body in motion....

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Maybe you should try the kind of bike I got....makes it a lot easier :) Some call it cheating I call it keeping the old broken body in motion....
My doctor suggests I take up a strenuous exercise like walking or treading water. Took a bad blow in MMA and apparently now I’m prone to blood clots next to my brain stem or something like that. My youngest is 11, it would be nice to watch her graduate high school...

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
My doctor suggests I take up a strenuous exercise like walking or treading water. Took a bad blow in MMA and apparently now I’m prone to blood clots next to my brain stem or something like that. My youngest is 11, it would be nice to watch her graduate high school...
Uggh. That sucks. I've had several concussions from bmx and mtn biking. Do you get bad headaches when you laugh hard? Serious question.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Yep new one for the fleet (bikes are my other "hobby" aside from audio/video gear), I generally ride the large size from Santa Cruz (per their sizing chart suggested for riders 5'9" to 6'1" in height), the wheel size is 27.5". Got this one as I've been getting a bit lazy in my old age and this will get me out more often.

This is an e-bike, so check to see if they're permitted on your trails....even pedal assist e-bikes (as opposed to simply throttle types which depending on speed governors can even be considered motorcycles) are banned on a variety of trails. Where I live in the Willamette National Forest we are permitted to ride on any singletrack designated for motorcycles (or any of the logging/fire roads). This particular type of bike might be overkill on most trails in Florida (altho you do have some mountain bike parks with some challenges, just no mountains :) ). This is Santa Cruz' only e-bike....if you want to see some variety in types check out the Specialized e-bikes.

Was just playing around with the app to change levels of boost in the various riding modes....might have to check in with a friend who apparently has the software to seriously hack into it for customization.
Going to look at a Fuji hybrid at the local bike shop tomorrow.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Ill try it out for a while to see if I can deal with the saddle. And I haven't bought it yet. :)
I'm just needling you a bit....trying the bike fit well to you is more important in any case and some would find that saddle okay, I'd rather have a better one as I've used for many years. They just aren't as comfortable in the long run like they might look like they are...and many shops can swap out the saddle easily enough.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Uggh. That sucks. I've had several concussions from bmx and mtn biking. Do you get bad headaches when you laugh hard? Serious question.
No headaches just really cool visuals like LSD and I get a little light headed. It’s been a few years but this is one that you’re susceptible to again, I guess getting punched in the face as a hobbie is out.

From what I’ve read headaches and migraines that are brought on by activities or episodic don’t point to an underlying major issue. A headache that comes on slow and gets worse for several days could be bad or light headedness or loss of consciousness should all get checked out.

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Got this in a few day's after my V6A came in, 99 bucks shipped free. By no means a killer sub but it does hit good. Was gonna pick up one around the 500 buck range but living in apartment had a neighbor call the landlord on me already. Good mid bass for sure, it will hit low for movies just don't expect 30 or so Hz from it. Have it set just under half volume and Hz band maxed out.
B3F30D7E-D936-4E16-91EF-9AC7921237B2.jpeg
D2482BCD-C58C-43AA-A699-30342E681977.jpeg

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Got this in a few day's after my V6A came in, 99 bucks shipped free. By no means a killer sub but it does hit good. Was gonna pick up one around the 500 buck range but living in apartment had a neighbor call the landlord on me already. Good mid bass for sure, it will hit low for movies just don't expect 30 or so Hz from it. Have it set just under half volume and Hz band maxed out.
View attachment 40857View attachment 40858
Looks like you got the seal of approval from Erin. I’m surprised you didn’t get the Dayton 1200 though. Kew I think owns both subs and really likes them. I don’t need anymore subs is what I keep saying to myself. Enjoy Boii

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis