What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Good4it

Good4it

Audioholic Chief
My pre-pro is a AVR (Yamaha RX A1050). Seen 1 BMR, seen em all.

Last edited:
hemiram

hemiram

Full Audioholic
Bought another ACInfinity T8, to go on my Yamaha TSR-7810 too keep it from cooking and to keep the cats from sleeping on top of it.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I bought the following vinyl off of Ebay. The 2nd album arrived over the weekend and its awesome.

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Been wanting to try these for a good while. Alot of people seem to like em for being a cheap HP. If I don't like them they go back.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Bought another ACInfinity T8, to go on my Yamaha TSR-7810 too keep it from cooking and to keep the cats from sleeping on top of it.
LOL cats don't help ventilation much. They are insane! It would be 98 degrees outside and our cat would still jump up on the hood when I got home and lay across the area with the most engine heat!
So do the cats now sleep on the T8, or is it no longer warm enough?

hemiram

hemiram

Full Audioholic
LOL cats don't help ventilation much. They are insane! It would be 98 degrees outside and our cat would still jump up on the hood when I got home and lay across the area with the most engine heat!
So do the cats now sleep on the T8, or is it no longer warm enough?
Nope, they don't sit on the one on top of the Onkyo M508 at all, they walk over it, which I have no problem with, but they won't lay on it. They fight over the space on top of the AVR, but the new T8 will be here today, so it will be the last day they will get to sleep on it. Now they will have to argue about who gets to sleep between my legs.

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
Here's my stereo/home theatre cabinet rearranged to accommodate my two new additions: OPPO UDP-205 and Technics SL-1210GR. I also placed a CD Changer, Dual Compact Cassette Recorder, and Sony Receiver in the cabinet, which were in my adult Son's bedroom unused since he moved out about 20 years ago. The cassette deck does not work, apparently, it needs new belts. The receiver does not work either, left channel on phono input stopped working about a day after I connected it to my old turntable.
42519946935_b72a4418ac_z.jpg

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Prime Day Sale. For my Mp3/Flac/DSD player. Now I don't have to keep swapping cards. :p

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Been wanting to try these for a good while. Alot of people seem to like em for being a cheap HP. If I don't like them they go back.

Long tradition of first class studio equipment, I would expect them to do good.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Tired of my battery leaking. Seems to always be an issue in my turbo Subarus lol. Had a red top in my previous two but sold it with my Forester XT when I sold it because it was already 7 years old and the STI came with a new Interstate. Tired of cleaning up so going sealed again and the yellow top was only $10 more.

hemiram

hemiram

Full Audioholic
Saturday..2018 Challenger R/T Scatpack in TorRed, 392 engine, 8 speed auto, dynamics pack, and totally overpriced and overrated Harmon Kardon stereo. The much cheaper one sounds a lot better.
toreedchallenger.jpg

Took my first trip yesterday. Had a great lunch at the Jolly Roger in Port Clinton..

Hard to beat Walleye..

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Saturday..2018 Challenger R/T Scatpack in TorRed, 392 engine, 8 speed auto, dynamics pack, and totally overpriced and overrated Harmon Kardon stereo. The much cheaper one sounds a lot better.
View attachment 25071
Took my first trip yesterday. Had a great lunch at the Jolly Roger in Port Clinton..

Hard to beat Walleye..
Gotta love Walleye!;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis