What are you watching tonight?

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Agreed. I'm starting to like this show almost as much as the original. :)
@davidscott agree, storyline is pretty damn good, Cinema freaking brilliant, I really like the direction. I'm hooked. Quote: "Do you think my ancestors built a seven hundred foot wall to keep out snow and savages,.. what does it keep out?, Death". And now our watch begins.

As I'm sure you know, It's created by, Ryan Condal & George R.R. Martin = dude that wrote the books. Directed by Alan Taylor. The Raven flying through the woods in the opening scene of S2-E1 and than the scene pans up to Winterfell just over the hills, as that Raven is flying in, gorgeous cinema.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
@davidscott agree, storyline is pretty damn good, Cinema freaking brilliant, I really like the direction. I'm hooked. Quote: "Do you think my ancestors built a seven hundred foot wall to keep out snow and savages,.. what does it keep out?, Death". And now our watch begins.

As I'm sure you know, It's created by, Ryan Condal & George R.R. Martin = dude that wrote the books. Directed by Alan Taylor. The Raven flying through the woods in the opening scene of S2-E1 and than the scene pans up to Winterfell just over the hills, as that Raven is flying in, gorgeous cinema.
Yeah, I did read the books and understand the history. That said I'm really looking forward to the next episode on Sunday. I wonder how many seasons this will play out.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
Were are still watching Stargate Atlantis. I like it a lot but I think that SG1 had better characters.

Nobody beats Teal'c and I miss Carter. I guess Carter shows up in later seasons.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
I watched the 3 part docuseries, Mastermind: To think like a killer, on Hulu. A great back story on one of the real-life people in my favorite short-lived series, Mindhunter. Great stuff.
IMG_4697.jpeg

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Were are still watching Stargate Atlantis. I like it a lot but I think that SG1 had better characters.

Nobody beats Teal'c and I miss Carter. I guess Carter shows up in later seasons.
Agreed SG1 was the best in the series.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Never finished Atlantis so I will have to check SGU out. Thanks.
It’s quite different compared to the previous two series and not that popular with the fans.

Season 2 is the best one and I was disappointed it was cancelled after that.

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Just finished watching, Madame Webb. Steamed it on, Sony Pictures Core. IMAX, Dolby Atoms, PureStream.
I thought it was pretty good not the greatest but it was good. Dakota Johnson, Sidney Sweeney.

1721403406081.png

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Just finished British Open final round. Watching Marvels the Eternals now but I'm really looking forward to House of the Dragon tonight.

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
@Tankini mentioned "Rome," on Max." I think that is what I will watch tonight. I like that period of time. I too, watched the original version, when it first came out. Time to watch this newer version again.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis