What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
@Tankini mentioned "Rome," on Max." I think that is what I will watch tonight. I like that period of time. I too, watched the original version, when it first came out. Time to watch this newer version again.
I have a MAX account. I will have to check it out. Thanks.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Watching the Opening Ceremony of the Paris Olympics off and on this afternoon. Kinda boring so far.:p

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Watching golf all day and of course House of the Dragon tonight.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Hopefully my Amazon DVD Last Voyage of the Demeter will be delivered tonight.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Just saw season 03 finale of “Mayor of Kingstown” (Taylor Sheridan series). Man, that was intense and incredible. Loved it.

Also saw “Hotel Cocaine” S01 finale- also loved it. Not as good as Mayor of Kingstown, but still great IMO.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Right now, catching up on my recordings while I was on vacation. And watching Last Voyage if the Demeter.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Last Voyage of the Demeter really fleshed out that chapter in Stokers Dracula book. Very nice.

C

carlosmiguez75

Enthusiast
I'll be watching Pretty Woman with my significant other tonight... for the 5th time since we've been together

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Olympic women's golf today and tomorrow. I play some golf and watch it, so this is great for me. :)

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Streaming Prime, The Lost Evidence: Special Interest: On January 9th 1945, General Douglas MacArthur leads an army to Luzon in the heart of the Philippines. Facing them are a quarter of a million Japanese troops. It's a series of 14 episodes, I'm on E4. Any of you History War Buffs should watch this if you haven't already. One of the best put together documentaries I've watched to date. It first aired on the History Channel back in 2006.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Just watched Jurassic World Dominion on Starz. Haven't seen that in a while.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Currently switching between the PGA Fed Ex and 2024 US Amateur. Good day for a golf fan. :)

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Just got in, The Expanse on Blu-ray all 6 season's, already I've noticed how much better the surround track is than streaming.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis