What are you watching tonight?

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Why would you even compare Enter the Dragon to The Expanse?
Ha, I didn't compare them and I agree they are certainly not on the same level. I don't have Enter the Dragon on DVD so I am watching the Expanse. Claro?

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Ha, I didn't compare them and I agree they are certainly not on the same level. I don't have Enter the Dragon on DVD so I am watching the Expanse. Claro?
What I meant was, not that you're necessarily directly comparing them, but you mentioned "it's not Enter the Dragon, but...." as if you needed to explain that to post what you were watching.

Like, in other words, it doesn't have to be what one of us happens to be watching, my good lad....just tell us what you're viewin'! :);)

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
What I meant was, not that you're necessarily directly comparing them, but you mentioned "it's not Enter the Dragon, but...." as if you needed to explain that to post what you were watching.

Like, in other words, it doesn't have to be what one of us happens to be watching, my good lad....just tell us what you're viewin'! :);)
Rock on mate. It's almost time for a PBR!

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Awesome, then there's this from one of the most underrated movies of the 80s!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Young Sheldon and the United States of Al. My 2 favorite comedies on TV right now.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Excellent movie! Crone berg was really hitting a stride with this and Eastern Promises.
Couldn't agree more....

And don't forget The Dead Zone -- which I feel had some influence on History of Violence (the pacing, the "simple country living" backdrop, the haunting minimalistic score).

As for Eastern Promises, it seemed like Cronenberg liked working with Mortensen (who I happen to like as an actor, which is why I watched the 1988 Renny Harlin horror gem Prison right after History).

Believe it or not, one of the Cronenberg films I can't stomach -- quite literally -- is the one everyone thinks of when they conjure up his name, which is his remake of The Fly. That film just gets under my skin (some pun intended) in a way that no other horror flick does; I just can't sit through it (especially towards the end when the "vomit drops" begin).

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
In quarantine since Tuesday with the ole COVID-19. Thus far, I've watched:

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
Monster Hunter
American Sniper
Arcane: League of Legends (episodes 4-9)
Challenger: The Final Flight (4 episdoes)
Oats Studios (10 epsisodes)
One Strange Rock (episodes 3-5)
Love, Death & Robots (2 episodes)
The Colony (movie on Netflix)

Maybe a few more that I can't remember off of the top of my head. I still have 2 more days of quarantine, and then Sunday is my scheduled day off this week (assuming I'm ready to go back to work Monday). Heading back into the theater room soon. What to watch next?

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
In quarantine since Tuesday with the ole COVID-19. Thus far, I've watched:

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
Monster Hunter
American Sniper
Arcane: League of Legends (episodes 4-9)
Challenger: The Final Flight (4 episdoes)
Oats Studios (10 epsisodes)
One Strange Rock (episodes 3-5)
Love, Death & Robots (2 episodes)
The Colony (movie on Netflix)

Maybe a few more that I can't remember off of the top of my head. I still have 2 more days of quarantine, and then Sunday is my scheduled day off this week (assuming I'm ready to go back to work Monday). Heading back into the theater room soon. What to watch next?
Oh man hope you get better. How are you feeling, how are your symptoms? That's a lot of movie watching time.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Why the thumbs down on my last post, John? What didn't you agree with?

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Oh man hope you get better. How are you feeling, how are your symptoms? That's a lot of movie watching time.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
I'm now watching:

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Symptoms are like a mild flu/bad cold (cough, congestion, headache, mild body aches but no fever). But fairly short lived so far. Started feeling crappy late Sunday night, but really didn't feel it until Monday night/Tuesday morning. I'm feeling much better already, and hopefully I'll be back to 100% in time to go back to work next Monday. That still gives me 2.5 days of movie/home theater time lol.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis