What are you watching tonight?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
You have that problem too? ;)
My commiseration knows no bounds.
My favorite is when she opens the door and "moms' me with the international sign of 'turn-it-down:" the pinching of an invisible knob and repeated twist of the wrist.
One of these days I'm gonna have to turn it up and see what happens... "But Babe, you turned your wrist to the right... That's an increase in SPL. Down is the other direction!"

:cool:

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Will finish last 3 episodes of Mandalorian tonight.
Not a bad show.

But, is that Yoda as a baby? 700 years ago? If so, not much has changed in that 700 years.
Mandalorian is shortly after Jedi. It is not Baby Yoda, rather a 50 yr old Lannik.

Yeah, I just dropped some serious Nerd Bomb on this sh!t! :p

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Mandalorian is shortly after Jedi. It is not Baby Yoda, rather a 50 yr old Lannik.

Yeah, I just dropped some serious Nerd Bomb on this sh!t! :p
Wiki has Lannik as pink in color. So the child is the same species as Yoda.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Wiki has Lannik as pink in color. So the child is the same species as Yoda.
(I did a search on Yoda’s species... Lannik is what that search came up with. :confused:)
(That, or just “Yoda’s Species”)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
(I did a search on Yoda’s species... Lannik is what that search came up with. :confused:)
Whatever species "baby Yoda" belongs to, we know that A) it's not actual baby Yoda b) He's 50 years old and c) he's clearly same species as Yoda (which btw is long dead by the timeframe of the TV show)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Looks like it will depend on where you search
Pink

tan

Yoda is on the green side :D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Whatever species "baby Yoda" belongs to, we know that A) it's not actual baby Yoda b) He's 50 years old and c) he's clearly same species as Yoda (which btw is long dead by the timeframe of the TV show)
So then, the series is after what we know of the star wars series, including part IX?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Looks like it will depend on where you search
Pink

tan

Yoda is on the green side :D
Indeed, I can’t even find the reference to Yoda’s race I found the other day! *sighs
;)

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
My commiseration knows no bounds.
My favorite is when she opens the door and "moms' me with the international sign of 'turn-it-down:" the pinching of an invisible knob and repeated twist of the wrist.
One of these days I'm gonna have to turn it up and see what happens... "But Babe, you turned your wrist to the right... That's an increase in SPL. Down is the other direction!"

:cool:
Please get this on video and share!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The recent episode of Ray Donovan had a flashback to the 70s. They showcased a pair of Pioneer HPM100s perfectly positioned with a little toe in and a single chair for a listening position. The owner was trying to demo the system for a friend saying that they were 15" Polk drivers.

Well ... I immediately started telling my g/f what the score really was. I didn't get to the part about their designer formerly working for JBL and coming up with the L100 design before jumping ship and how Swerd has a DM modded pair etc, etc, etc. She was more interested in watching Ray Donovan than listening to me talk about those speakers.

Sometimes I just don't understand women at all ...

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Game of Thrones season 8, on 4K UHD Blu-ray
5.1 TrueHD Dolby Vision.
E45FCDC2-59F6-49E7-A888-E66053EA3DB5.jpeg

I know I’m late to the GOT season 8 since everybody has watch season 8 on HBO. But season 8 just being Released on 4K blu-ray this month I have it now, I didn’t watch it on HBO because I wanted to watch it on 4K UHD and make my own Judgment. Season 8 in 4K UHD in Dolby Vision is Stunning! For those who said that the Battle scenes were too dark are Nuts! I had No issue at all with the battle scenes. I just watch 1-3 scenes will try to finish today 4-6. Those crying saying the Directors and writers messed up season 8 are crazy! Season 8 was Epic! The Dragon Queen all out mad crazy! For me? totally love it so far. Yeah i’ve read the reviews, again I personally love the Blood bath! It’s GOT!!

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

My understanding is Mandalorian takes place immediately after Jedi.
If that is the case, why was there speculations in one of the last episodes about having such powers? Wouldn't the news about the Jedi and their power well known in that galaxy?

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Finished the BBC series The Night Manager on Amazon last night. That was really well-made. I love it when a show has relevant scenes from beginning to end. Great acting, great cat-and-mouse story. I can't remember who on here suggested it, but thanks!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NFL Playoffs finally! 2 games each on Saturday and Sunday.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
And the Saints got screwed again. Didn't even get to touch the ball in OT thanks to an unfair NFL rule...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Game of Thrones season 8, on 4K UHD Blu-ray
5.1 TrueHD Dolby Vision.
View attachment 33030

I know I’m late to the GOT season 8 since everybody has watch season 8 on HBO. But season 8 just being Released on 4K blu-ray this month I have it now, I didn’t watch it on HBO because I wanted to watch it on 4K UHD and make my own Judgment. Season 8 in 4K UHD in Dolby Vision is Stunning! For those who said that the Battle scenes were too dark are Nuts! I had No issue at all with the battle scenes. I just watch 1-3 scenes will try to finish today 4-6. Those crying saying the Directors and writers messed up season 8 are crazy! Season 8 was Epic! The Dragon Queen all out mad crazy! For me? totally love it so far. Yeah i’ve read the reviews, again I personally love the Blood bath! It’s GOT!!
Sorry to disagree yes season 8 had its moments but it felt rushed to me and some of the characters did act out of character. I have been watching since the beginning and this was far from my favorite season. JMHO..

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis