What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The Steelers are my #2 team. Unless they are pl the Saints of course.lol
Yeah I am really pulling for the Saints this year. (Unless they play the Steelers in the SB :) ) They really got hosed last year and I think they would have beaten the Pats.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Green Acres on ME TV every night. Probably my favorite dumb comedy from the late 60s. A spinoff from Beverly Hillbillies and Petticoat Junction. And man oh man Lisa was HOT!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like my Dallas Mavs are on TV tonight vs the Philly 76ers. Cool!

Kai

Kai

Full Audioholic
Star Trek: Season 1 of the Original Series. I just got BluRay disks of all three seasons and have been binge watching.
The set I got includes the original quality and a remastered show, the remastered is awesome. In addition there are lots of extras.
IMO they hold up to time but a Sociologist can have a field day.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Star Trek: Season 1 of the Original Series. I just got BluRay disks of all three seasons and have been binge watching.
The set I got includes the original quality and a remastered show, the remastered is awesome. In addition there are lots of extras.
IMO they hold up to time but a Sociologist can have a field day.
Agreed. The communicators looked and performed like our old flip phones. :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Prometheus
1577240397350.png

I enjoyed it years ago. Finally bought it. Its a good ride! :)

Can't wait til they land on the planet and the Lady demands I turn it down. :p

That said, I did invite her to watch Solo instead. ;) Not my fault at this point. Just get the new Apple Infrasonic-Cancelling AirPod Pro Max! :cool:

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Eddie Murphy on SNL tonight. Can't wait. Should be a killer show. :)
I think I saw most of the sketches from that over the last couple days and I loved it. It was good to see Eddie back to being Eddie. I thought he killed it.

I just started watching The Expanse. I can already tell it's gonna take a couple of episodes for me to make up my mind. It's grittier than I expected. Already noticing and liking the little scientifically accurate details too. They put time and effort into making sure the stuff they do obeys the laws of physics.

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
I’m from Lafayette and there are gumbo and jambalaya being made at every other home.lol. I bet their will be no traffic while that game is on
I just got to Baton Rouge yesterday, the city is on fire! Eating fried turkey, gumbo, okra, praline candy for sweets!

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Will finish last 3 episodes of Mandalorian tonight.
Not a bad show.

But, is that Yoda as a baby? 700 years ago? If so, not much has changed in that 700 years.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis