What are you watching tonight?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I've seen 3 episodes of Batwoman. All I can say is that I like it a lot. :D

In this Bat-Universe, Bruce Wayne has an uncle (Dougray Scott) and 2 female cousins - Kate/Batwoman (Ruby Rose) and Beth/Alice (Rachel Skarsten). :D

The episodes move quickly. Doesn't take much time to set up.

Definitely far from perfect.

I can't stand Jessica Jones and Supergirl. But I find "Batwoman" very entertaining, and it has me hooked. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
More a 2-part mini series than a serial tv show.....I rented it from Netflix a while back but just didn't click with me....
Yeah, it doesn't look very enticing to me. :D

I bet the fight scenes were pretty lame back then. :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Thursday Night Football Washington at Minnesota. Not a particularly great matchup on paper but I'll watch for a half at least.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
2 NBA games on tap on TNT. Bucks at Raptors and Clippers at Warriors. I love the pre and post game shows.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
World Series game 3 Astros at Nationals. Crunch time for Houston.
NBA Dallas Mavericks at NO Pelicans - go Mavs!
NBA Jazz at Lakers

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
For all you golf fans out there. ZOZO championship from China on the Golf Channel. Tiger is tied for the lead!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I thought Watchmen S01E01 was pretty good. Definitely looks like a high budget HBO production.

My wife and I still liked Treadstone better, though. But my daughter liked Watchmen better. :D
Not yet seen the Treadstone but I did like Watchmen S01E01.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Not yet seen the Treadstone but I did like Watchmen S01E01.
What did you think of Watchmen? :D

I think I like it, but I’m not 100% sure yet like I am with Treadstone. Some shows take a few episodes for me to get hooked.

In terms of the writing, directing, acting, awards-potential, I think Watchmen has the edge.

But at this point, as embarrassing as it may be, I actually look forward to watching Batwoman more than Watchmen. Probably because Batwoman has more hot chicks. :eek: :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
PGA golf ZOZO championship round 3 from China on the Golf Channel. Tiger Woods leads and if he wins he ties the great Sam Snead for all time PGA wins (not majors). Not a small accomplishment to say the least.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
PGA golf ZOZO championship round 3 from China on the Golf Channel. Tiger Woods leads and if he wins he ties the great Sam Snead for all time PGA wins (not majors). Not a small accomplishment to say the least.
Sorry when I was watching this last night I realized this tournament was being played in Chiba Japan not China. Anyway the final round is tonight on the golf channel. If you are a Tiger Woods fan I'd recommend that you tune in.:)

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
Saints game from earlier after I finish the LSU game from yesterday. Go dvr.lol

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Golf is over currently watching NBA Portland at Dallas. Go Mavs!
And More importantly game 5 of the World Series!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Are you ready for some football? Dolphins at Steelers tonight on MNF. I hate to admit it but if I wasn't a Steelers fan I probably wouldn't watch this game.
Also some brand new American Greed shows titled Deadly Rich. I love this series...

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis