What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Bro, i watched Star trek Enterprise last night, and ToPul that hot Vulcan had Trip give her a back massage man when she took off her blouse, my eye still hurt! Lol man she hot!! Lol. Can't believe they showed the whole thing, she did have her arms crossed ovet her yummy breasts but you could see everything but well you know. My eyes still hurt!! :D
No doubt that was one of the BEST scenes in the Enterprise series.:)

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Bro, i watched Star trek Enterprise last night, and ToPul that hot Vulcan had Trip give her a back massage man when she took off her blouse, my eye still hurt! Lol man she hot!! Lol. Can't believe they showed the whole thing, she did have her arms crossed over her yummy breasts but you could see everything but well you know. My eyes still hurt!! :D
She is indeed well endowed!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
It sure seems like most of the Vulcan females were pretty hot. Remember T'Pring Spocks intended in Amok Time? Not too shabby.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
It sure seems like most of the Vulcan females were pretty hot. Remember T'Pring Spocks intended in Amok Time? Not too shabby.
Well, obesity is pretty illogical! So that kind of forces that all Vulcans should be in good shape!
Many of us are committing "suicide by diet"!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Well, obesity is pretty illogical! So that kind of forces that all Vulcans should be in good shape!
Many of us are committing "suicide by diet"!
Yeah those Twinkies will probably outlast the humans and the zombies!

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Now I'm to to sure about them Klingon women...umm..looks like they don't brush their teeth. :confused:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
British (The) Open final round tomorrow at 6 am CST. Some big names are hanging around the leaderboard.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Now I'm to to sure about them Klingon women...umm..looks like they don't brush their teeth. :confused:
A hot Klingon woman and a glass of ice water - I doubt I'd survive the night!
But I might not complain too much!

Joe B

Joe B

Audioholic Chief
Re-watched this yesterday:

A classic! The film restoration was excellent (2009). Soundtrack, though mono, is 2.0 mono, so at least it can be processed (Neo6 Cinema made it sound pretty good).

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Re-watched this yesterday:

A classic! The film restoration was excellent (2009). Soundtrack, thought mono, is 2.0 mono, so at least it can be processed (Neo6 Cinema made it sound pretty good).
Yeah, but was it in 4K UHD HDR? :eek: (Just joking :D)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis