What are you watching tonight?

sven1olaf

sven1olaf

Audioholic
Just got my 4k/Blu-ray version of Arrival!

Such a great movie. Looking forward to seeing what the soundtrack is like.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Season Premier of Man VS Food tonight on COOKHD. Casey Webb is in Sacramento then Orange County California on tonight's episodes.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Season Premier of Man VS Food tonight on COOKHD. Casey Webb is in Sacramento then Orange County California on tonight's episodes.
Sac town my home town, can’t say I miss it! That said where is he cooking?

Sent from my iPad using MySpace

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Sac town my home town, can’t say I miss it! That said where is he cooking?

Sent from my iPad using MySpace
He doesn't cook he samples local restaurants and usually does one "eating challenge". I was in Sac last week. Nice area!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Tomorrow the annual Nathans Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest. Watch it every year on ESPN.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Man vs Food marathon all day today on COOKHD. Pretty entertaining and some nice info on local eating establishments.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Too Old to Die Young E1 on Amazon Prime. Great acting so far. William Baldwin has a great cameo. This is weird moody series, but compelling thus far and the pacing may be slow for some, but I liking it so far.
Interview with the director:

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Seinfeld marathon all day today on TBS. Haven't seen a couple of these in a while. BatleBots 2019 tonight on Discovery.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Went to see spider man far from home. I loved it. Loved it!!!

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Stranger Things Season 3.
We started Saturday night and got through the first 5 episodes so far. The writing is simply amazing! And this season has more tension and more straight up scary shiiiit than either of the first two. I will probably rewatch it sooner rather than later. I hope the last 3 episodes are just as good!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Just finished Bosch season 5 on Amazon. Man now I'm bummed and waiting on season 6. That was the best show on TV IMHO. Of course I'm also a huge fan of the books.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
We started Saturday night and got through the first 5 episodes so far. The writing is simply amazing! And this season has more tension and more straight up scary shiiiit than either of the first two. I will probably rewatch it sooner rather than later. I hope the last 3 episodes are just as good!
Boy are you in for a ride.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Too Old to Die Young E1 on Amazon Prime. Great acting so far. William Baldwin has a great cameo. This is weird moody series, but compelling thus far and the pacing may be slow for some, but I liking it so far.
Interview with the director:
Too Old to Die Young EP. 2-4

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
New episodes of Battlebots on Discovery tonight. Robot mayhem!

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Just finished watching Black Hawk Down UHD and watched Fury on UHD the other day.

Will be watching Hunter Killer UHD this weekend.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Just finished watching Black Hawk Down UHD and watched Fury on UHD the other day.

Will be watching Hunter Killer UHD this weekend.
You need to quit watching movies and get those c34e’s installed!!!

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
You need to quit watching movies and get those c34e’s installed!!!
Oh shiz!! You guys do listen to my ramblings. :)

Ya I have 500 bones of sweet Atmos perfection just chillin in boxes. I’ll have to get my shiz together and get those installed soon.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Oh shiz!! You guys do listen to my ramblings. :)

Ya I have 500 bones of sweet Atmos perfection just chillin in boxes. I’ll have to get my shiz together and get those installed soon.
Lol!!! Yep, I been waitin for you to say you finally got to that. I get it though, life has a way of taking over. By damn!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis