What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Right there with you Phil. Cant wait to see the brackets. I will be glued to my TV for the next couple of weeks.

Joe B

Joe B

Audioholic Chief
Did you watch it with DTS:X? WOOOWEE! Toward the beginning with that missile flying in from behind. WOW! Really showed off what the format can do. That movie has some really enjoyable audio.
Last night, because my wife is sick and went to bed early, I listened to this on my Oppo PM-2 headphones listening to the DTS-Headphone audio option. Imagining, though not as good as listening with full surround, was still very enjoyable.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
American Gods came back for Season two minis few big stars and two of its original showrunners.
Mixed feelings for now, for once they clearly explain the story and it's much easier to get what's going on the screen (mostly) but missing the original twisted charm I guess. I will give it a few more episodes before I make up my mind.
It's different from season 1, but I am liking it just as much (only 1 episode). :D

Still among my favorite TV series.

Joe B

Joe B

Audioholic Chief
Picked it up tonight for the wife. Originally saw it at the movies, but I was tired. Enjoyed it more tonight:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Leprechaun marathon on Sy Fi channel all day today. Happy St Pattys Day!

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Leprechaun marathon all day today on Sy Fi channel all day today. Happy St Pattys Day!
The new Leprechaun does not look as good to me. He looks scarier, but for some reason I prefer the original. Oh well, things change. :)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
SEC Championship Game then Selection Sunday! Wish I was in Nashville right about now! :cool:

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I am glued to my TV Phil. Kinda hope TCU gets in as a low seed.
I am doing the same David. Still laughing my a$$ off after Auburn run TN out of the arena......LOL!!! I think that TN will now be a #2 seed. The #1 seeds will be Duke, Virginia, N. Carolina, and Gonzaga. KY and TN will both be #2 seeds. That same for Michigan and Michigan State. Well see how accurate I am ......LOL!!!! Duke will be the #1 over all seed and deservingly so.

Cheers,

Phil

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I am doing the same David. Still laughing my a$$ off after Auburn run TN out of the arena......LOL!!! I think that TN will now be a #2 seed. The #1 seeds will be Duke, Virginia, N. Carolina, and Gonzaga. KY and TN will both be #2 seeds. That same for Michigan and Michigan State. Well see how accurate I am ......LOL!!!! Duke will be the #1 over all seed and deservingly so.

Cheers,

Phil
Looks like you nailed the top seeds now on to the tournament!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Looks like you nailed the top seeds now on to the tournament!
Yeah I sure did. They are allowing TN to play in Louisville in stead of KY b/c KY lost to TN in the SEC tournament. That would have been nice if KY could play in Louisville. it would have been like a home game. But, oh well. KY will do well. TN has a much more difficult path inmho. Just love this stuff! BTW, if I had to choose the team to win it all it would have to be Duke. Zion Williamson makes all of the difference for them. Would love to see another Duke vs KY for the championship. N. Carolina will also be in the mix. Just saying...........

Cheers,

Phil

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Yeah I sure did. They are allowing TN to play in Louisville in stead of KY b/c KY lost to TN in the SEC tournament. That would have been nice if KY could play in Louisville. it would have been like a home game. But, oh well. KY will do well. TN has a much more difficult path inmho. Just love this stuff! BTW, if I had to choose the team to win it all it would have to be Duke. Zion Williamson makes all of the difference for them. Would love to see another Duke vs KY for the championship. N. Carolina will also be in the mix. Just saying...........

Cheers,

Phil
For as much as I hate Duke... and no one on earth hates Duke basketball as much as I do... I can't bring myself to feel bad this year if they take it. Zion Williamson is an absolutely unbelievable player! It's not just the dunks, but his defense is insane! I love the way he reads the floor and will get out there and harass the other team's guards. At at only 6'7 he still dominates 7 footers in the paint, on offense and defense. Without him, Duke would be a mediocre 10-loss team this year. If they encounter a team that can shut him down, they'll lose. If not, then they will cut down the nets.

What I admire the most though, is he plays clean, doesn't trash talk or stare down, and is genuinely having fun out there. He's somebody you can't bring yourself to dislike.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
For as much as I hate Duke... and no one on earth hates Duke basketball as much as I do... I can't bring myself to feel bad this year if they take it. Zion Williamson is an absolutely unbelievable player! It's not just the dunks, but his defense is insane! I love the way he reads the floor and will get out there and harass the other team's guards. At at only 6'7 he still dominates 7 footers in the paint, on offense and defense. Without him, Duke would be a mediocre 10-loss team this year. If they encounter a team that can shut him down, they'll lose. If not, then they will cut down the nets.

What I admire the most though, is he plays clean, doesn't trash talk or stare down, and is genuinely having fun out there. He's somebody you can't bring yourself to dislike.
Kevin I agree in that Zion is a beast. In fact, I like everything about his game. Nobody in college bb is going to best him. There is no doubt Duke will be in the championship game. The question is against who? Many feel it will be KY. If KY can get past N. Carolina that may very well be true. However, if N. Carolina gets past KY, then Duke may be in trouble. N. Carolina seems to play them better than anyone else inmho. Roy Williams is a class act. The same can be said for coach K. BTW, does he ever age? He looks the same as he did when I was a teen......LOL!!!!

Of course, I am rooting for KY. But, also all of the SEC teams as well. Both Auburn and TN are dangerous teams. LSU, Ole Miss, and Mississippi ST are just as much of a threat. The SEC is stronger than I have ever seen it. Nobody shoots more 3's than Auburn. Just ask TN.......LOL!!!!! I think it will come down to Duke vs Kentucky or N. Carolina. BTW, Michigan State got screwed. They should have been a #1 seed and Gonzaga a #2. Lots of talented teams/players this time around. Don't count Auburn out either. Bruce Pearl is the real deal and a great motivator. It is going to be interesting that's for sure. KY is so ready to play. :)

Cheers,

Phil

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Well no sure things this time of year... that's why they call it Madness right? :D

As a lifelong Virginian with 2 siblings who graduated from UVA, the wounds of 2018 will never heal! :oops:

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
I just started Love, Death & Robots on Netflix:
1553027254681.png

If you are a fan of Heavy Metal or The Animatrix, this should appeal to you. Also along those line, this is definitely NOT safe for kids! so far, it has been pretty good with some awesome animation styles.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Well no sure things this time of year... that's why they call it Madness right? :D

As a lifelong Virginian with 2 siblings who graduated from UVA, the wounds of 2018 will never heal! :oops:
So very true. But, I doubt it will ever happen again to Virginia. In fact, it is going to motivate them inmho. I sure wouldn't want to play them right out of the gate. But, you are correct nothing is a sure thing. Hope we have another Cinderella team like Loyola was last year. In the meant time, the 7 SEC teams will be doing a lot of damage. Good luck to Virginia. Very disciplined team. Just love the madness.....LOL!!! :)

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis