What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Well the Saints are out the Rams move on. Missed call by the Refs probably cost the Saints the game. Go KC in the 2nd game!

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
some of the worst officiating ever, the NFL is pathetic, nothing but pawns of Vegas. Sorry Saints fans , you got robbed but a bunch of loser refs who should never be allowed back in the game.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
some of the worst officiating ever, the NFL is pathetic, nothing but pawns of Vegas. Sorry Saints fans , you got robbed but a bunch of loser refs who should never be allowed back in the game.
Agreed - I have been watching the NFL for 40+ years and I don't think I have ever seen so many missed calls. Hopefully someone in the front office is paying attention.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Agreed - I have been watching the NFL for 40+ years and I don't think I have ever seen so many missed calls. Hopefully someone in the front office is paying attention.
Seems like some form of instant replay needs to be used that close to the end of the game.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Seems like some form of instant replay needs to be used that close to the end of the game.
I agree. If the Refs can't catch all plays because they are only humans, then they need some help with Instant Replays.

That pass interference non-call was probably the worst I've ever seen.

I can't blame the human refs for not catching that at full speed. But that's why we have a thing called TECHNOLOGY to aid. :D

Saints probably would have won the game. But we'll never know. :D

Guess they wanted Tom Brady to win his 6th SB Ring. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Well, in the spirit of the Oscars 2019, I've been in the mood to check out the nominees for Best Picture - 1. Bohemian Rhapsody, 2. A Star is Born, 3. Roma, 4. Vice, 5. Green Book, 6. BlacKkKlansman, 7. Black Panther, 8. The Favourite

I've already seen "Black Panther". How the heck did this movie get nominated for Best Picture when none of the other Avengers or Marvel movies got nominated?

Not even the Dark Knight trilogy (which are the best comic book movies of all times :D) got nominated for Best Picture!

But Black Panther? Please!

Okay, so then I watched "Bohemian Rhapsody". I was really surprised about how I actually liked this movie. I see why it got nominated for Best Picture, especially when compared to movies like "Black Panther" and the other movies. Geez.

Then I saw "A Star is Born". I thought this was one of the WORST movies I have ever seen in my life. Bored beyond belief. Geez. :eek:

A few months ago I started watching Netflix's "Roma" only because it has Dolby Atmos. After about 20 minutes I fell asleep. Bored beyond belief. So I never did get pass 20 minutes. :D But now it's nominated for Best Picture? This boring-as-heck movie? So now I feel like I have to watch the rest of the movie because it's nominated for Best Picture. Geez.

Last edited:
jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Hellier on YouTube, a documentary about a weird paranormal case in Kentucky.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Don't judge... but... "Happy" Season 1 on Netflix.

That show is just wrong. Wrong on so many levels. It can be best described with 2 words- "F'ed up." But it's a train wreck I can't stop watching. I like dark humor, and this train wreck of a show scratches an itch that shouldn't be there in the first place.

I would say that if you found Tropic Thunder hilarious for all the wrong reasons, you might be happy with Happy. Not recommended for "sane" folks.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Not even the Dark Knight trilogy (which are the best comic book movies of all times :D) got nominated for Best Picture!
Truly a shame. I went to see TDKR on the big screen 4 times. What a masterpiece.

Black Panther was good, but certainly not great. Other than Andy Serkis' demise :oops: it was a completely predictable revenge/redemption action film. Very little I hadn't seen before, but the setting and effects were of course exemplary, considering Disney's budget. I think Infinity War was much better, even if the ending was polarizing.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Truly a shame. I went to see TDKR on the big screen 4 times. What a masterpiece.

Black Panther was good, but certainly not great. Other than Andy Serkis' demise :oops: it was a completely predictable revenge/redemption action film. Very little I hadn't seen before, but the setting and effects were of course exemplary, considering Disney's budget. I think Infinity War was much better, even if the ending was polarizing.
Those Oscar people are idiots like most people say. :D

Yeah, The Dark Knight Rises is better than most movies that have actually won Best Picture. But no, let's not even nominate it for Best Picture. Let's nominate "Black Panther" (which is no better than any of the other Avengers movies) for Best Picture. :eek:

Imbeciles! :mad:

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Those Oscar people are idiots like most people say. :D

Yeah, The Dark Knight Rises is better than most movies that have actually won Best Picture. But no, let's not even nominate it for Best Picture. Let's nominate "Black Panther" (which is no better than any of the other Avengers movies) for Best Picture. :eek:

Imbeciles! :mad:
Not sure if it was better than the others besides Black Panther of course :) , but Bohemian Rhapsody was a great movie. :)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Not sure if it was better than the others besides Black Panther of course :) , but Bohemian Rhapsody was a great movie. :)
I guess it’s best to take the Oscars with a grain of salt. Some movies may be great, some may be crap. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis