What are you watching tonight?

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
I won't have time to post tomorrow so doing it now.

The boys and I are leaving at 9am tomorrow morning to drive out to Saratoga Springs, NY for the Dead and Company show at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC). It's about a 3 hour drive to Albany and then 30 minutes north. We are staying over at a Red Roof Inn at Albany after the show and coming home Monday.

Parking lot opens at noon
Doors open at 5:30
Show starts at 7:00~~ish

We are also going to the two Boston shows next weekend. I tried to get tickets for tonight at Saratoga when they went on sale last fall but Ticketmaster was being Ticketmaster. Same BS that Ticketmaster is taking heat on for the Taylor Swift concerts.

deadco-23-tour-xlargea.jpg

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
A favorite in the late 90s on MTV. I liked how Green as a young man was out there doing comedy on the street vs the older established sitting behind a desk with guests. Billy Bob was one of his best impressions IMO. :)

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
We will be watching season 2, episode 2 of Star Trek Strange New Worlds

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Is that a weekly show as well? How many episodes.
There were 10 episodes in the first season and there will be ten in the currently running season....
Do yourself a favor and get the 4K Bluray of the first season....it's the best 4K presentation currently available on disc....fantastic transfer with super high bitrates.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
My wife and I watched episode 1 ("Joan is awful") of season 6 of Black Mirror last night. It was decent, but not great. It was more comedic than any other episode I remember watching, and less dark. I've heard mixed things about this season. I did not like season 5, didn't even get through the Anthony Mackie episode, but the previous 4 seasons were great. I'll watch another episode tonight and see how I like it.

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
Finished violent night last night and watching more of Hunter's on Amazon.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
US women's open all weekend. Hey its being held at Pebble Beach one of the most spectacular golf courses in the world.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Last weekend was a Jaws marathon with 4, 3, 2, 1. I'd rank them as 1, 2, 3, 4 LOL. Revenge has the odd Jaws following the Brody family to their new location. Van Peebles being grabbed by Jaws but somehow living. Jaws growling when hit with the sonic beam dealie, and Jaws of course exploding when pierced by the boat's rod. Talking about writing yourself in a corner LOL. Part 3 looks very dated today with the 3-D. A lazy time waster.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Finished up S6 of Black Mirror, excellent season. With a few runtimes up to 1.5hrs, they're not exactly episodes anymore, in a good way.

Since they are all mostly independent of each other (there are some fun recurring references) , you don't need to watch previous ones to get into it. For those interested, watch Joan is Awful, S6 E1. It is Netflix taking a really nice poke at themselves and AI all in one shot. Streamberry :)

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Finished up S6 of Black Mirror, excellent season. With a few runtimes up to 1.5hrs, they're not exactly episodes anymore, in a good way.

Since they are all mostly independent of each other (there are some fun recurring references) , you don't need to watch previous ones to get into it. For those interested, watch Joan is Awful, S6 E1. It is Netflix taking a really nice poke at themselves and AI all in one shot. Streamberry :)
It was rather prescient of that episode considering one of the issues with the current SAG strike is the use of digital likenesses...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It was rather prescient of that episode considering one of the issues with the current SAG strike is the use of digital likenesses...
The technology aspect was a bit different, almost non existent in a few episodes, but overall still a fun season. Odd also that they were all 70s-90s. We both didn't really like Loch Henry E2. E3 Beyond the Sea, E4 Mazey Day, and E5 Demon 79 were all good.

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
Watched the periforary so on Amazon first two episodes look promising.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Just finished watching the British Open or as they call it in England the Open. Also have to get current with "Strange New Worlds" om Paramount.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis