What are you watching tonight?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
i enjoyed this one.
german movie i think
well acted
We saw that as well. Not bad at all. Only complaint is, perhaps, that aircraft's capability to carry a car in the belly. It isn't a 747 or larger.
Oh, and the full auto landing system.
When did that actor from Legends had time to film it?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I started watching the "new" Suicide Squad yesterday. It was just as bad as the first one, turned it off. They need to just give up on this one.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
o_O i can't believe they spent money to make this one
We thought it was FAR better than the critics failed to give it credit for; was it as good as the first? Absolutely not. Does it have seriously cringe-worthy moments? Absolutely. But in general, this wasn't the "utter garbage" people made it out to be, IMO.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Did you see the first one, Occupation?
Are you sure that's what it was called?

I remember renting it, but don't remember it as a film; interestingly, I took this off halfway through (it was FAR too long for two hours and eight or so minutes).

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
The best one in the series IMO.
It's not my favorite, but it's up there; I've always had a soft spot for six and seven.

Gonna watch some more tonight because it's Friday the 13th, though I don't know which ones...

Pedro Alvarado

Pedro Alvarado

Full Audioholic
We saw that as well. Not bad at all. Only complaint is, perhaps, that aircraft's capability to carry a car in the belly. It isn't a 747 or larger.
Oh, and the full auto landing system.
When did that actor from Legends had time to film it?
hey it's hollywood :cool:
or
germolywood?

i hope we get to see the boy suddenly sprout little fans and run around the airport
kinda like it's alive remember that one

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It's not my favorite, but it's up there; I've always had a soft spot for six and seven.

Gonna watch some more tonight because it's Friday the 13th, though I don't know which ones...
None of them are really great. Or at least not compared to the original Halloween. I tend to stick with the first four with part 2 and 4 especially. 6 is the best of the later ones IMO. Part 3 and 6 were the best actors playing Jason IMO. The mother in the original was the best villain though.

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
Getting a massage chair tomorrow and will be watching one of my all time favorite movies Forrest Gump in 4K/Atmos. Since I’ve seen the movie a lot of times already, there are no surprises except this will be the first time I watch it with a massage chair.

DDE16371-BE70-4883-83DB-446330467573.jpg

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Getting a massage chair tomorrow and will be watching one of my all time favorite movies Forrest Gump in 4K/Atmos. Since I’ve seen the movie a lot of times already, there are no surprises except this will be the first time I watch it with a massage chair.

View attachment 49753
So which chair did you settle on? I recently got the bluray of FG when I realized I didn't have the dvd I thought I had....it's a classic, need to have it!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis