What are you watching tonight?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Longmire. Never heard of it before tonight, but I decided to try it on Netflix. One episode in, and I like it.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
A 1943 film, Thank Your Lucky Stars, part of which we caught in a motel room while traveling recently. It so intrigued us we made the attempt to find it. Gotta love Netflix.

It struck both of us as being funny as all heck. Another thing that knocked me out was a high-octane, kick-butt musical dance number centered around Hattie McDaniel (Mammie from Gone With The Wind), which features (I would imagine) all the black stars of the era they could wrangle.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
The last episode of House of Cards, the terrific Netflix series. This is such great political skullduggery, along with a big dose of Macbeth. The cast, especially Kevin Spacey, is excellent, the writing is deliciously conspiratorial and the production is really authentic to the look of the DC world. I work in the neighborhood in Baltimore where the outdoor scenes are filmed and lately they've been doing some filming for the next cluster of episodes. I'm looking forward to seeing how the inevitable end of House Whip Frank Underwood comes about.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi

Oh my...On the first episode of Suits it was cool to see he had a vinyl setup and bookshelf full on vinyl.:)
FYI, in case you hadn't seen (I think it's pretty recently), the second season is now free on Prime.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Watched Beautiful Creatures. Decent flick; story was good, effects were well done. Story was pretty solid, but felt a little expected as well. Characters were a bit thin, which may have held it back somewhat, but overall was worth a rental.

LAB3

LAB3

Senior Audioholic
After we rented (Redbox) Life Of Pi on DVD a few weeks ago. I purchased a used Bluray of it. WOW the video when he was in the life boat at night is awsome.

N

Nestor

Senior Audioholic
Catching up on some 2013 episodes of "Mayday".

Whodunit for techs! :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
GI Joe B+, Manhunter A- and next Prometheus(Ready for the BASS workout Ive heard about).

Last edited by a moderator:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord

Saw this on Netflix. The lead female actor got nominated Best Young Artist Award and well deserved. A+

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Last season of Breaking Bad on AMC. So far the first two episodes have been very good.

Tyfighter

Tyfighter

Junior Audioholic
Admission...Blu-Ray Rental. The chick likes Fey, I like Rudd.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis