What are you watching tonight?

roleydre

roleydre

Audioholic
prolly indiana jones :lost ark ,or matrix revolutions...and if i have time starwars VI

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Been watching AMC series Longmire I like it so far. Watched 10 Year Reunion B- getting tired of seeing that Channing dude in almost every movie I see, but seeing Dawson is always nice.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Via Netflix: End Of Watch A+++ Might be the best cop movie I've ever seen.

roleydre

roleydre

Audioholic
lets see i started to watch raiders of the lost ark last night ,then my buddy called,and i went over there,but i think i might just watch some tv shows tonight,im finishing up married with children,then onto seinfeld,i think thats next on the rotation...not having cable is bittersweet,saves me 100 bucks a month till college football starts,but i have to watch dvd and blurays all the time to compensate for no cable...but such be life

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Finished Hemlock Grove last night. Gets slow in the middle of the series, but got better at the end of the season. Decent series.

Not entirely sure what I will watch tonight...

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Hemlock Grove I'm on the 4th episode. I'm going slowly on it, since who knows when the next batch will be out. Watched for the 2nd time XMen 2 A- SQ and PQ was great on my DVD. I can't imagine the BD. I Also watched Spiderman 3 B+ for the first time on BD. I really enjoyed it. Great SQ/PQ and BASS!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Watched Tales of the Night on Netflix. I just stumbled across it and decided to give it a shot. It was quite good, basically a collection of short stories/fables/morality tales from around the world. The animation is interesting in that it is more or less flat, 2 dimensional silhouettes over colorful backgrounds. It almost has the feel of marionettes rather than animation. Very nicely done and worth a look.

roleydre

roleydre

Audioholic
Mummy returns,i got the mummy trilogy at walmart for 13 bucks ,its on dvd though,but these movies have decent bass,only DD track...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I have the first two on BD if you want to buy them cheap...:D

roleydre

roleydre

Audioholic
Id love to,but itll have to be after thursday,im so broke its not even funny...

roleydre

roleydre

Audioholic
Haha almost to 100 posts,anyway,i might watch the third mummy ,but its not all that great,but i will see wut im in mood for

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Watched Great and Powerful Oz because I got a credit that will cover a few movie rentals for ordering Last of Us on for the PS3. Movie was actually quite enjoyable, but questionable if it is a buy. Audio was pretty amazing even on Amazon and might be worth it, but the 3D effects seemed very forced and intentional; not how I like my 3D movies. PQ was excellent. Even though they used much the same formula as the original, it was still pretty well done and quite obvious how they tied this one in with the original. It seems a little more geared toward kids than the original, which seems to be accessible by all, though I see that more as a marketing function because they know the audience they are after. I liked it.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
On BD Django B Have mixed feelings about this one, but enjoyed it mostly because of the Oscar winning performance of Christoph Waltz.
Trouble with the Curve(Clint Eastwood) B- Enjoyed it, although a bit predictable.
Also watched the new Dallas series A- on Netflix. I actually enjoyed the five episodes I watched.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Bought Hansel and Gretel based upon the Hi-Def Digest review and the fact that Amazon was selling it for $13. Waste of time and money. Not even worth $13. Even hot-*** Gemma Arteton wasn't enough to save that pile of crap.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Bought Hansel and Gretel based upon the Hi-Def Digest review and the fact that Amazon was selling it for $13. Waste of time and money. Not even worth $13. Even hot-*** Gemma Arteton wasn't enough to save that pile of crap.
We RedBoxed it the other night... for $1.59 we were ok with it as something to watch.:)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
watched in joy as Boston clobbered Chicago in last night's game

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis