What are you watching tonight?

Tyfighter

Tyfighter

Junior Audioholic
I wanted to update:

I finished "Admission" last night, I didn't like it at all even for a free rental. She thought it was okay.

It wasn't even funny either, which was odd considering it had some comedy greats like Lily Tomlin and Wallace Shawn, not to mention Tina Fey and Paul Rudd were in it. Dramatic and it had heart, but for a comedy it was super weak. I would not recommend unless you like Dramas and were interested in a college recruitment theme.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord

On DVD. One of my fav. singers. This is a must see, what talented guy. I've like him since I was a kid listening to the oldies station in the 80's.

On DVD Beautiful music from brazil with some jazz element. Just a soothing voice and music. Some great BASS too. Check it out! She is the daughter of Elis Regina.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I watched Dredd a couple of nights ago (it's currently on Netflix in stereo and Amazon Prime in 5.1). I'll probably never watch it again, but I was entertained.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I am watching Pain & Gain again, I can not get enough of this movie, I love it... The fact that it is after a true story is even better, these sicks SOBs had rocks in their heads, I grew up in gyms, been around these bubble heads all my life, and I have heard guys talk crazy pretty often... I think its the roids, make you bat sh!t crazy after a while, I always kept my head, but some guys went crazy back then...

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord

On BD What a masterpiece IMHO. It's a 3 hour movie and I was gonna watch half and the other half later today, but I was so entertained that I watched the whole movie. A+ Glad I bought it. :) Also introduced me to Carlos Castaneda writings.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Cool! I was thinking about watching that tonight for the first time. You may have just talked me into it. :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Cool! I was thinking about watching that tonight for the first time. You may have just talked me into it. :)
Hope you like it. The movie is also visually stunning to look at. Not big on bass and surrounds, but has some moments. For some reason I think TLS, JG, Fuzz and Mac might like it.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Hmmm my interest has been piqued.

Hope you like it. The movie is also visually stunning to look at. Not big on bass and surrounds, but has some moments. For some reason I think TLS, JG, Fuzz and Mac might like it.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
On BD What a masterpiece IMHO. It's a 3 hour movie and I was gonna watch half and the other half later today, but I was so entertained that I watched the whole movie. A+ Glad I bought it. :) Also introduced me to Carlos Castaneda writings.
We just watched it last night (and finished it this morning). An interesting movie, but too gory, the first half is boring, and the entire premise of reincarnation and love transcending death, etc, is just too much nonsense for me. The special effects are interesting, the acting is generally pretty good, but I guess I'm just too left-brain dominant for this flick. I can see where some people might think it is awesome though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I didn't get around to watching it. I watched the first minute or two on my computer, and it didn't really grab my attention (well, not in a good way). I ended up watching an episode of Castle. I wouldn't have made it through the movie, anyway. That IPA that I tried last night knocked me for a loop at 9.2% ABV.

Matt34

Matt34

Watched Empire State last night, Mud the night before. Going to start Homeland Season 1 tonight to get the wife caught up on it.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I'm catching up on breaking bad before the kids record a fast in the furious trilogy or my wife records 3 lifetime movies and a country music awards show and they get auto erased...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I watched Dredd a couple of nights ago (it's currently on Netflix in stereo and Amazon Prime in 5.1). I'll probably never watch it again, but I was entertained.
The audio is better on BD with the full DTS HD MA track, but yes, I was entertained with that one too.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The Rundown on Netflix. I'm watching it again now that I have my Pioneer hooked back up. It's just more engaging than with the Marantz NR1604. I think it's Audyssey, but I don't know for sure.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis