What are you watching tonight?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Watched the season premier of Defiance which I recorded. Looks promising.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Started watching The Hobbit BD last night via Redbox. Too long... I don't entirely see what the problem so many people have with this? After 1 1/2hrs, it seems to hold up about as well as the rest of LOTR in that he did change some things outright and left some things out, but the overall story is there. After the first LOTR movie, I pretty much gave up expecting it to be "like the books", since few if any movies ever are. I found this one decent, but will probably wait for the EE of this one.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Last night, watched Zombieland the original series Ep1 on Amazon Prime. Pretty funny. I laughed out loud. Story fits in with the movie, but the different actors in the same role were a bit distracting at first. Free and definitely worth a watch for fans of the movie.

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
I've been watching a new series (Well new to Canada anyway) called "The Vikings" .. Its a great series.
+1
Good series, been catching up 2 at a time. Fight scenes aren't near a cool as Spartacus, but the story is good and less sensationalized.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Last night, watched Zombieland the original series Ep1 on Amazon Prime. Pretty funny. I laughed out loud. Story fits in with the movie, but the different actors in the same role were a bit distracting at first. Free and definitely worth a watch for fans of the movie.
Saw it on Monday night. Never saw the movie, but I did like this show. Are all of these free for Prime members? or will they charge after the 2nd episode?
Watched The Hobbit on Saturday. I liked it. Yeah A little long(Watch half in the afternoon and other half in the evening). My favorite part was the riddle contest. :) I'd give it a B rating. Got the 2 disc BD on ebay for 11 bucks.:p

I wanna check out The Vikings as well. I like those period type of series and movies.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Saw it on Monday night. Never saw the movie, but I did like this show. Are all of these free for Prime members? or will they charge after the 2nd episode?
Watched The Hobbit on Saturday. I liked it. Yeah A little long(Watch half in the afternoon and other half in the evening). My favorite part was the riddle contest. :) I'd give it a B rating. Got the 2 disc BD on ebay for 11 bucks.:p
I believe there are 1 or 2 episodes of all of their original material free. The shows that get the most votes are the ones they will continue with.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched "The Help" tonight with my daughters. I'm definetaly going to be purchasing this film on Blu Ray. This film really moved me.

mpompey

mpompey

Senior Audioholic
I just watched Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver with my boys.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I watched Safe yesterday. I'd never heard of it, but it was on Amazon's free Prime videos. Really good, IMO.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah I've been waiting on what ya think too. Heard it was good when it came on TV. Been watching American Horror Story On Netflix. Love it!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
See No Evil, Hear No Evil.

Hilarious movie starring Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder. Just got it on blu-ray.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Is that series any good?
Yes. We watched the documentary a while back and found it pretty interesting which is why I was interested in the series. Aside from a few minor things, it held up pretty well to what the documentary said. It is only 3 episodes for a total of about 5 1/2hrs, but we enjoyed it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Amazon Prime has some pretty good movies available for free.

I watched Safe last weekend, and Ocean's Eleven this afternoon. Patriot Games is on now.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I used the day to watch Hatfields and McCoys, terrific movie. It was a lot better than I expected it, although my expectations were pretty low given it was produced by the History Channel. If the History Channel can bring that level of quality to other projects it does, it may not be completely useless anymore. Hopefully they will turn their attention to incidents that are not over-exposed too, the last thing we need is another movie about the O.K. Corral or Omaha Beach on D-Day, etc.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Netflix: Guns, Girls and Gambling B+ Silly fun(Reminds me of Slater's early black comedies Heathers and Very Bad Things) Stunning looking lead Helena Mattsson

Last edited by a moderator:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Watched Oliver Stone's Savages B- It was just ok for me. Good performances from the actors though.

Last edited by a moderator:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Started watching Hemlock Grove last night on Netflix (it is a Netflix original). Interesting enough that I will keep watching for now :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis