What are you watching tonight?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I've been watching a new series (Well new to Canada anyway) called "The Vikings" .. Its a great series.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Hmmm Hellboy II, The Three Musketeers(With Mila) or Snow White And The Huntsman on BD's. Decisions, decisions. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
W

woensl.itis

Audioholic
Tonight I've been watching you....

Through your window....

muahahaha

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Tonight I've been watching you....

Through your window....

muahahaha
Oh Right Out Of a Hitchcock movie. Ignorance Is Bliss In This Sector.:p Hellboy II wow factor damn. Bob Marley Live next...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Grimm from a week ago about a fly-like dude that blinds people with worms in their eyes. Effing creepy.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Watched yesterday The Fall. What a beautiful looking movie and story.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
[h=1][/COLOR]On Netflix Sushi Girl(A must see! If you like Tarantino movies you'll like this) A+ and Avengers on BD(First time I see it. No bass on this movie.:() B+[/h]

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Last night it was Rise of the Guardians. Pretty entertaining.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Castle at the moment, but before that - Pawn Stars. I discovered it this weekend on Amazon Prime videos. Pretty good, actually. It's not all awesome, but it's pretty entertaining and educational.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Avengers on BD(First time I see it. No bass on this movie.:() B+
Not sure we watched the same movie? Though it didn't have rumble in every scene, it had plenty of LFE in the important scenes. Hammer of Thor, final battle, Puny god, etc...

Amazing Spiderman 3D just went on sale for $19.99 on Amazon, down from full price of around $38, so I picked it up and checked it out last night. Excellent PQ and AQ on that BD.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I was kidding.:D I was bored with the new Spiderman, did you like it? You gotta see Sushi Girl it's awesome.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I liked the new Spiderman better than all of the old ones combined - less action, more story, but slower. Looks really good in 3D too. Already had Sushi Girl in my queue, just haven't had time to watch it yet :)

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
I was browsing Amazon Prime for any new or interesting movies and stumbled across Africian Queen in color. I didn't know this was released in color, (I've only ever seen it in B&W) but even if they did colorize it, they did such a good job I would never know it. It was an even better movie in color!

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
Deadliest Catch premier, I'm fairly hooked on this stupid show.

Gordonj

Gordonj

Full Audioholic
Oh me too!! And then tomorrow we shall watch Duck Dynasty....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis