What are you watching tonight?

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, we are avid cinema fanatics -- we view a DVD, Blu-ray and/or 4K Blu-ray every evening (most of the times two films per evening).
I remember when I did that too. You know, before children. I've been out of the loop on movies (sort of) since 2013. I've got some catching up to do.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
I remember when I did that too. You know, before children. I've been out of the loop on movies (sort of) since 2013. I've got some catching up to do.
We never had kids; fortunate and unfortunate at the same time. We're gonna die cold, lonely and completely isolated when it's our time, but I'm glad I'm not raising them in this nutty, unrecognizable world right now.

Guess I'm the only member of the forum without kids.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
We never had kids; fortunate and unfortunate at the same time. We're gonna die cold, lonely and completely isolated when it's our time, but I'm glad I'm not raising them in this nutty, unrecognizable world right now.

Not even close. Good mix of both around here.

Gotta be honest, having all three being under 7 is rough man. This whole thing is hard to explain. Sucks having to tell a 3 yo that he can't go see grandma.

Anyway, back to the fun discussion. I started Dark season 2 and it's still an excellent show.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Not even close. Good mix of both around here.
Truly?

Gotta be honest, having all three being under 7 is rough man. This whole thing is hard to explain. Sucks having to tell a 3 yo that he can't go see grandma.
At least you were blessed with offspring; I hear ya though.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Truly?

At least you were blessed with offspring; I hear ya though.
Thanks man. I appreciate it. There really are a lot of us that don't have kids. Better or worse. Life is what it is for each of us and I'm just happy to have what I have. I wish that for all my fellow members.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai

Far from it!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Gonna watch Star Wars second Trilogy Disc 1 later tonight with a drink in my left hand. Rah.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
PGA Memorial Tournament today and tomorrow. No gallery but nice to watch some live golf.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Gonna watch Star Wars second Trilogy Disc 1 later tonight with a drink in my left hand. Rah.
Here ya go G. B- I really enjoyed the racing part(Bass workout and surrounds were awesome). I liked it a bit more on the second viewing. Blu-ray remaster looks and sounds great. Deep blacks too.
DBB2CF00-2EF4-4CB5-BB78-5510C641B56A.jpeg
F61D3ED1-7CBE-4ECE-B98B-E2E1196E89D6.jpeg
C1F0B1DC-61E6-40AD-82DE-2CB2D817ED33.jpeg
8C6B7EAF-0BDC-41C9-A48B-A3EA01CDADA1.jpeg
8AF8BBD7-33A0-48F1-98CE-DC2FC3FD0A16.jpeg
01679B8F-8BC2-41E7-8481-CD4953640224.jpeg
0D8C1E12-2281-4A10-94B6-6C9F05EC0EA0.jpeg
40FCAC20-B304-4652-9591-A943A88B213F.jpeg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com