What are you watching tonight?

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
The Expanse. I can't quit watching. Before I knew it, it was 3am. Damn this is a good show.
I’ve been trying to get everyone I know to join the cult, if for no other reason than to keep good sci fi from getting cancelled. The Expanse is hopefully the first success stories...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Battle Bots Sweet 16 Tournament on Disc. Come on People this is great geek entertainment!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
American Horror Story episode 2 on FX. All kinds of clichés based on a summer camp in the 80s. Episode 1 was pretty entertaining.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
American Horror Story episode 2 on FX. All kinds of clichés based on a summer camp in the 80s. Episode 1 was pretty entertaining.
Yep. Ep1 was pretty good. Reminded me of all the cheesy slasher flicks I watched as a kid. Looking forward to tonight.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Thursday Night Football. A good match on paper at least with Philadelphia visiting Green Bay.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Finally Battlebots sweet 16 tournament on DSC then on to the finals. I will be glued to my TV as well as recording it. Bring on the Bots!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The original Dracula on Svenghoulie METV. A bit cheesy but a true classic.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NFL Sunday Night Football. Dallas at New Orleans without Drew Brees. This should be an enjoyable game.:)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis